PDA

View Full Version : MORE Latino Feet

culfoxio
02-13-2013, 10:09 AM
A few others of guys in Central America. Love those dark, manly Latin Feet !!

culfoxio
04-17-2015, 05:51 PM
These are of my 33-year old friend, I haven't told him that I wanna eat his feet and suck those perfect manly, Latin toes of his yet. How do you like them ??

Bradat26
04-19-2015, 05:06 PM
I like the first and third photos from set #1.

gbmcleod
07-25-2015, 10:15 AM
Culfoxio, I don't think I've ever thanked you for posting pictures of feet of guys you know, instead of pulling them from news services, as so often happens these days. Your pictures have great detail of the toes and that is what is erotic to me. A shot from 30 feet away just seeing a photo of a guy's feet does nothing for me, because they're all so generic (and undefiled). I remember on the old board where most guys posted photos of guys there were sitting next to in a cafe or beach, and they were closeups.
So, thank you for those photos and for taking them yourself. I'm sure it's harder to get closer to a lot of guys to take photos closeup, but it seems many of us are not into the art of searching (in places where feet could be easily seen) for some feet we just HAVE to have a photo of. And that goes for Rodney, and Ft. Lauderdale Feet, too. You guys are from the old days on the board - as am I (around '98) and I miss seeing the guy-next-door photos and the "lucky-just-happened-to-be-in-the-right-place-at-the-right-time" shots. I am highly appreciative of that.

g2277
07-25-2015, 10:30 AM
I've noticed a lot of Mexican guys have really nice beefy wide feet and thick toes.

It's a huge turn on for sure!

TheWolf9
07-25-2015, 03:48 PM
I've noticed a lot of Mexican guys have really nice beefy wide feet and thick toes.

It's a huge turn on for sure!

I have a thing for Mexican feet too. Wide with tanned tops and creamy soles.

blnkmonine
07-25-2015, 10:33 PM
I have a thing for Mexican feet too. Wide with tanned tops and creamy soles.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

TheWolf9
07-25-2015, 11:28 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself!

I won't lie, I sometimes see Mexican lawn workers and fantasize about giving them a foot massage or something to them.

culfoxio
07-30-2015, 01:51 PM
Daaammm !! The third pic, that foot stud with one of his boots off makes me drool !!! Dark, hunky Latin feet is what I lust after ! Thanks for posting !!

TheWolf9
07-30-2015, 04:46 PM
Daaammm !! The third pic, that foot stud with one of his boots off makes me drool !!! Dark, hunky Latin feet is what I lust after ! Thanks for posting !!

Imagine how this feet must smell and sweat after being in those boots

culfoxio
07-31-2015, 11:16 PM
HELL YEAH, Ooooohhhh YEAH, TheWolf9 -- Jeez....my Mexican neighbors here in the S.F. Bay Area are HOT....daaaammm, I love hot days when I see them in "huaraches" those leather sandals that they wear, or when they wash their cars in flip flops !! These guys are so macho....a lot of them have 4 or more kids before they are 25 years old !!