PDA

View Full Version : Latin Feet Feb. 2013

culfoxio
02-07-2013, 01:23 PM
OK...here comes my latest contribution to the FootBuddies picture board. I was on vacation visiting family in Central America in Late January/early February and of course I had to visit the beaches and water parks. I came across several hot-footed young men. Keep in mind that there were many good-looking Latin studs there, just that some were not exposing their feet or it was hard to photograph them. And also some guys who may not be handsome, but that I find their feet MOUTH-Watering, like my tall skinny 25-year old friend with the long toenails. I wanna tell him that I want to clip them for him. Haven't gotten to that point yet. I've known him since he was 15 years old !! LOL. Enjoy and please comment on these !!

culfoxio
02-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Also, my friend does this thing with his "ring" toes where he can willingly move and place them on top of his "middle" toe -- weird (and even have a video of him doing this!!). Man... I just wonder what those feet must smell like after his shift as a very poorly-paid night watchman at a beach restaurant. Poor guy. His feet need a lot of loving!! I am sure as hell willing to give them ALL THE LOVING those manly feet of his need !

foottboi
02-07-2013, 11:01 PM
HOT long toes :) most of the time I find that hot feet are more important than just a pretty face lol what size are those puppies?

Reos
02-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Wow! Hot feet!
Is there any chance where we can see that video ? :)

kidpunch
02-11-2013, 05:41 PM
some soles please...