PDA

View Full Version : I had to hold his feet in boot camp ;)

pigboy73
02-05-2013, 11:21 AM
So just wanted to post a foot incident that happened last night and know only my foot friends here would understand how pretty great it was.

So I take boot camp classes at the gym with a real hot instructor, and there was a sit ups exercise that i ended up being the teacher's partner for. So I had to hold his feet when he demo'd to the class, and then during the exercises had to hold his feet for a minute, then 50 seconds, then 40 seconds, etc. while he did sit ups, then we'd switch positions.

This guy is so hot, late 20s, buff, very nice feet, either size 11 or 12. And during each sit up as he came up, I could feel his feet flex wider, and yea I didn't want them to end. His sneakers had like a mesh on the top and were thin so I could really feel his feet, and afterwards my hands smelled like his socks.

Was great, made for a real good boot camp, since he's a straight guy, never imagined I'd have ever gotten to put my hands on his feet, yea would have been nice to touch his bare feet, but hey. good times.