PDA

View Full Version : Rike Gets His Big Jock Feet Worshipped While Sleeping

studboy
01-18-2013, 03:20 PM
RIKE is such a beautifu guy! He has some of the MOST SEXY FEET we have ever shot. His rugged good looks and body of death is complete eye pleaser. We have had so much viewer respose about him that we decided to another shoot with him - this time while sleeping in bed. Rike gets his MANLY JOCK FEET WORSHIPPED by lucky guy TROY. It is truly a labour of love.

Troy quite simply ADORES RIKE'S SOFT BAREFEET. And it shows. When he starts CARESSING THEM you can see him almost SALIVATE as he does it. It isn't before long that Troy put's Rike's SEXY LONG TOES in his mouth. He gets RIGHT BETWEEN THE TOES too. Then, he give's RIKE'S BIG BARE SOLES and GOOD LICKING up and down. He LOVES the TASTE OF THEM! If only every guy had FEET LIKE RIKE! Enjoy!

shaneripley81
01-18-2013, 04:10 PM
RIKE is such a beautifu guy! He has some of the MOST SEXY FEET we have ever shot. His rugged good looks and body of death is complete eye pleaser. We have had so much viewer respose about him that we decided to another shoot with him - this time while sleeping in bed. Rike gets his MANLY JOCK FEET WORSHIPPED by lucky guy TROY. It is truly a labour of love.

Troy quite simply ADORES RIKE'S SOFT BAREFEET. And it shows. When he starts CARESSING THEM you can see him almost SALIVATE as he does it. It isn't before long that Troy put's Rike's SEXY LONG TOES in his mouth. He gets RIGHT BETWEEN THE TOES too. Then, he give's RIKE'S BIG BARE SOLES and GOOD LICKING up and down. He LOVES the TASTE OF THEM! If only every guy had FEET LIKE RIKE! Enjoy!

HOT pics, though I'd rather see Troy getting his big, sexy feet worshipped...his are incredibly HOT!

JohnRice
01-18-2013, 07:39 PM
I agree, I'd rather watch someone service Troy's sexy feet. He's a hot guy. I dream of doing him, so any vids of HIM getting serviced would be right on target.

If you can't find anyone I will do it for free. (Or a dollar, if that's what it would take to make the contract legal.)

I'd even give you $100 back in return.

luc
01-20-2013, 10:34 AM
I disagree...I think Rike is way hotter...but tired! I'm a frequent subscriber; but I'm really anxious to see a much greater variety of models on this awesome site. Rike, Troy and the fiercely hot Santiago and Alex are welcome back any time, but cant we have some of those Eastern European models back for a change? Please, some new soles to get me back as a subscriber!

guytickler
01-20-2013, 11:07 AM
We know Troy has really ticklish feet...how about showing us a scene where he's tickled again?

culfoxio
01-20-2013, 01:30 PM
I love Black and Latin feet -- I subscribe to many sites -- MyFriendsFeet, BiLatinMen, LatinBoyz, ChaosMen, CorbinFisher -- all in the dream that the photographer (I prefer sharp, clear hi-res pictures over videos) would take great shots of the model's feet. I certainly like Ryke - he's beautiful and his feet are fairly OK (YOU SEE, I prefer Morton's Toe and a small bunion - that's what drives me wild) but I am waiting to see more Latin or dark-skinned guys with the type of feet that I like before I subscribe to this pay site. -- Culfoxio --