PDA

View Full Version : Advice wanted

gianni9uk
12-18-2012, 06:46 PM
Ok, I would love some advice. I have a friend who I am incredibly close to, we cuddle, we hold hands, we have shared kisses, but there is one thing I would love to do with him and that is to play footsie and go sole to sole barefoot. The problem is that he has really sensitive feet and would probably get hard if we played footsie, but I want to rub my feet against his so bad, it wouldn't be a sexual thing, just an intimate sensual thing. Do you think I should just come out and ask him if we could do it? He also knows about my foot fetish, so in one way it makes it easier to bring up the subject, but he would probably also think I might be totally getting off if we play footsie, when in my mind it would be more like when we hold hands or cuddle. I would love to know what you all think.

shaneripley81
12-18-2012, 06:58 PM
I would go ahead and ask him if he wouldn't mind doing that with you. If you guys have already cuddled and kissed, I don't see why he wouldn't grant you this request if you promise to take it easy on his sensitive feet. So what if he thinks you are getting off playing footsie with you. I'm sure he's getting off in his own way kissing and cuddling with you.

If it was me, I'd first ask him if he wouldn't mind rubbing your feet. If he's open to it and has no problem touching your feet, then afterwards suggest that it would be nice to rub soles with his feet and play footsie. Hopefully, he'd then be more open to it and maybe down the road, he might let you rub his feet.

ftslave67
12-22-2012, 08:08 AM
If you ask first, it kinda takes some of the fun out of it, doesn't it? :)

I had a guy play footsie with me once, under the table. It was kind of illicit & sexy, even though in a way it was creepy (his fiance & her family were also at the table!)