PDA

View Full Version : Troy's Big Jock Feet on the Stairs!

studboy
11-16-2012, 05:50 PM
TROY is one of our fan favorites! Not only is one of our FOOT WORSHIPPING extraordinaires, he has some extra SEXY FEET himself. Since Troy is the lucky guy who gets to WORSHIP many of our STUD'S SOCKS and BAREFFET, we often don't get a chance to admire his GREAT FEET. Well in this CLOSE and PERSONAL shoot you'll get to see it all!

We do close ups of his BEAUTIFUL SOCKED FEET and MANLY BARE SOLES and TOES. He asks us if we want to LICK THEM. Of course we do! If that weren't enough, hear him talk about his yoga class where he see's other HOT GUY'S BAREFEET. He gets excited talking about one guy in his class with his HUGE FEET REAL CLOSE TO HIS FACE. All we need to know is where do we sign up!?! Enjoy Troy's JOCK FEET!

gbmcleod
11-19-2012, 12:07 PM
OY!
I truly wouldn't mind being around him a LOT!!! I'd love to see the tops of his feet, but I know...JOIN. LOL...fair enough!!!

gbmcleod
11-19-2012, 12:10 PM
His tops are as great (for me, actually, greater!) than his soles!

ropedfeet
11-19-2012, 07:16 PM
Wow...I love this guy....he is gorgeous...and what a great smile too. So sexy to see a guy who smiles.

gbmcleod
11-19-2012, 10:59 PM
I love seeing guys smile in their photos: it's very inviting, in contrast to the blank stare or the what-the-F*** look so many guys put forth. Smiles are always inviting: glares, not so much. Blank looks make me wonder: Is anybody home in there???

shaneripley81
11-20-2012, 05:36 PM
Troy's feet are so fuckin' HOT!
His soles are almost as nice as his tops!

pghcoyote
11-26-2012, 01:59 PM
Does anyone remember videos on Bedfellow of him (as "Billy") when he was much younger, pre-tats? I wonder if they're archived there or not. Ah, I see on the preview that they still are...wonder how old he was there?