PDA

View Full Version : Straight Guys Rike and Santiago Get Their Manly Feet Worshipped

studboy
11-02-2012, 12:59 PM
When our newest model RIKE premiered on the site a few weeks ago we knew he'd be a FAN FAVORITE, but we had no idea you guys would GO CRAZY FOR HIM! We told him how much our viewers liked him and asked him if he'd come back to have his BIG MAN FEET WORSHIPPED. He said he's never had that done before, and wasn't sure if it was for him. We promised him he'd ENJOY IT, and all he'd have to do is sit back and relax. After a bit of coaxing, he agreed to do it if he could bring his friend SANTIAGO with him. Hell yes! The more the merrier!

Luckily, we had TROY on speed-dial! We asked Troy if he wanted to WORSHIP Rike and Santiago's SEXY FEET and he immediately answered YES! Who wouldn't? In this shoot, watch Troy give Rike and Santiago a nice deep foot massage. Then, with their SEXY SOLES and LONG TOES near Troy's face he had nothing else he wanted to do more than DEVOUR THEM WITH HIS LIPS AND TONGUE! Troy doesn't hold back, he LICKS and SUCKS THEM ALL OVER. It appears Rike had nothing to worry about - he kinda LIKED GETTING HIS FEET WORSHIPPED. We would never say I TOLD YOU SO!

JasonT24
11-08-2012, 09:54 AM
Delicious!

ropedfeet
12-04-2012, 07:41 PM
These photos are very sexy.

Thanks for posting them

Bobo
12-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Fantastic! Thanks for this.
Bobo.

Bobo
12-04-2012, 09:38 PM
Roped, would love to meet up with you. I live in Canada, never been to New Orleans. You could show me around the city. Face pics and foot pics available.
Bobo.