PDA

View Full Version : Twinks Tickling Each Other - 21 yr old Bobby & 18 yr old James

ahljnr
10-29-2012, 03:11 PM
Bobby is a sexy 21 yr old who recently contacted me about doing a new scene with me to show off his new boyfriend. He and his previous boyfriend Sean had been in the "Ticklish Boyfriends" scenes in June. He introduced me to his new boyfriend, 18 yr old James. He was curious to find out what Bobby meant by saying "wanna be tickled together". They both did a scene together to introduce James to being tickled and he took it very well. They just sat on the bed to get James started then we moved to the couch where they cuddled up together with their feet off the arm rest where I used the brush on both of their soles :-)

www.dailymotion.com/video/xuowph_ticklish-twinks-bobby-his-18-yr-old-boyfriend-james_fun

www.dailymotion.com/video/xuoxif_cuddled-up-on-the-couch-tickled-bobby-james_fun

In this next scene, I took a step back out of the clips and let the boyfriends tickle each other. First up is 18 yr old James. Cute, short, with a soft size 10 and a slender build, Bobby has his ankles restrained on the bed as James watches him start the scene. Still a bit nervous he endures the tickling from Bobby. He couldn't hold himself once I put the camera down and we both went after his feet though. Then it was Bobby's turn as James did the tickling. I know Bobby is extremely ticklish on his feet, especially on his heel. James has him tied down and ready. I tried to tickle his upper body since I had his shirt off but not this time he says. James tickled him to the point where Bobby was trying to get out "Okay! Okay!" as he grabs a hold of the bed sheets :-) Definitely a sexy ticklee!

www.dailymotion.com/video/xuoxkq_tickling-twinks-bobby-tickles-james_fun

www.dailymotion.com/video/xuoxy4_tickling-twinks-james-tickles-bobby_fun

To see both of these sexy twinks tickle each other in their entire scene, just follow the link to:

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/24081

Thank you for all your support and we have more sexy guys coming soon as well :-)