PDA

View Full Version : HOT CZECH BAREFOOT GUY MAREK (3 PIC) czechmalefoot.com

miroslav2
10-26-2012, 05:10 AM
http://czechmalefoot.com

Franz
10-26-2012, 10:06 AM
Miroslav: This model Marek is without doubt the handsomest, hottest stud you've ever featured on czechmalefoot.com; and Marek has got close to the hottest, sexiest feet on him that I've ever had the pleasure of viewing. Marek's manly feet, especially his gorgeous soles, are just unbelievably dick-stirring. Goodness! I thank you for running updates showing Marek, and I hope you will continue to feature him frequently on czechmalefoot.com. He is stunning.

Rockyvoet2
10-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Miroslav: This model Marek is without doubt the handsomest, hottest stud you've ever featured on czechmalefoot.com; and Marek has got close to the hottest, sexiest feet on him that I've ever had the pleasure of viewing. Marek's manly feet, especially his gorgeous soles, are just unbelievably dick-stirring. Goodness! I thank you for running updates showing Marek, and I hope you will continue to feature him frequently on czechmalefoot.com. He is stunning.

agree, even put roger federer's face (did not do a good job) with Marek's feet, would love smelling them..

wncMTNfoot
10-28-2012, 11:26 AM
I would choose Marek's handsome face over Rogers.

Franz
10-28-2012, 02:38 PM
So would I, Rodney. I think Marek's face is actually more appearling than Roger's--at least to me it is. And, oh my gosh! Marek's size 11 feet are some of the hottest manly feet I have ever seen! Wow! Marek is enough to make me wonder about buying myself a little villa somewhere in the Czech Republic (armed with a letter of introduction to Marek, even if I had to write it myself, heh-heh!)

ropedfeet
10-29-2012, 09:10 PM
I like Marek much better too....that face of his is incredibly sexy and handsome.