miroslav2
10-17-2012, 08:19 AM
http://czechmalefoot.com

foottboi
10-18-2012, 12:17 AM
Horrible photograpy and filming skills :mad: the camera man sucks

Franz
10-18-2012, 09:40 AM
Well, yeah, the photographer clearly needs more experience and further instruction on how to photograph males well. However, let's not overlook that Denis is a very attractive and sexy man--with outstandingly sexy feet. It has struck me that Denis's feet and Marek's feet are similar in type (both men's feet are gorgeous, to me anyway). I hope to see new updates on the czechmalefoot.com site featuring more of Denis and of Marek real soon. (Note to the site's management: for me personally a model all wet in a bathtub doesn't do much. I never imagine a man's feet being all wet in the bathtub or just out of it when I think of sexy male feet. Dry, a man's feet look more approachable and sexy, and undoubtedly a man's feet smell more like a man's feet when they're dry and still carrying the natural aroma of his day's activities.)

BootsMcGraw
10-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Horrible photograpy and filming skills :mad: the camera man sucks
Horrible spelling and punctuation skills, so it evens out in the end.

wncMTNfoot
10-21-2012, 12:25 PM
I LOVE these photos! I think a wet foot very much accentuates the foot's highlights. And I like the photography. Of course I love much higher resolutions myself but I'm sure it is scaled down for storage space on the website. I do like playing with dry feet over wet. But to dry this guy off and take him to bed to snuggle with his feet all night would be awesome. The foot smell will be back by morning. He would be awaken to me sucking his toes and caressing his toes and rubbing his hairy legs! 8==D~~