PDA

View Full Version : Celeb Foot heaven - lick soles vs smell soles vs suck toes vs stay away from feet

vinnie100
10-03-2012, 08:36 AM
Thought I would start a thread where you can list 4 male celebs, with the next poster answering whether they would lick his soles, or smell/inhale feet, or just suck his toes, or stay away from his feet.

Each of these 4 options HAS to be used and used ONLY once for each celeb.
(e.g. actor w - lick soles from top to bottom, actor x - inhale his foot scent and inhale between those sweaty toes, actor y - suck his juicy plump toes, actor z - will stay away from his feet until he gets those nails trimmed)
Perhaps all might have great feet but you will still have to choose an actor whose feet you would keep away from.

(I think this thread fits best here because I'm guessing pics might sometimes be posted. Hope this is ok.)

So to start it off:

Zac Efron, Wentworth Miller, Stephen Moyer, Chris Hemsworth

somecanuck
10-03-2012, 12:30 PM
This doesn't belong here just yet I don't believe. Uhhh, I'm not sure how to play. Is it kinda like "fuck, marry, murder"? Like, if I pick "lick" for Wentworth Miller (and believe me, I'd like to smell and suck them too) I could not choose that for the others?

vinnie100
10-03-2012, 01:06 PM
This doesn't belong here just yet I don't believe. Uhhh, I'm not sure how to play. Is it kinda like "fuck, marry, murder"? Like, if I pick "lick" for Wentworth Miller (and believe me, I'd like to smell and suck them too) I could not choose that for the others?

Ahh ok - yp maybe this should be moved then (hmm hopefully the mods know how to do that?)

Yp you are correct - you can only pick one option for each actor - so in that way all 4 options get used, and get used only once:)

shaneripley81
10-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Okay, before this is moved, I'm gonna attempt to play "Lick/Smell/Suck/Stay Away":

Wentworth Miller: Lick his gorgeous soles
Stephen Moyer: Suck his sexy toes
Chris Hemsworth: Smell his HOT feet
Zac Efron: Stay away from his feet altogether...his really do nothing for me.

Here are my four celebs:

Michael Fassbender, Andrew Lincoln, Bear Grylls, Jake Owen

KevinWalker
10-03-2012, 06:24 PM
Michael Fassbender: Suck his very sexy toes
Andrew Lincoln: Lick his soles
Jake Owen: Smell his feet
Bear Grylls: Stay away from his feet. Dirty toenails!

My celebs:

Cameron Mathison:

James Purefoy:

Ryan Seacrest:

Adrian Pascar:

tenchichan
10-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Sounds like a fun idea, but I dunno, these categories seem too broad. I don't want sniff any guy's feet because odor doesn't appeal to me and licking soles/sucking toes is practically the same thing.

Not to rain on anybody's parade, it's just that we're a diverse community and we've got a wide range of tastes. Some guys are into tickling, some guys like foot worship, some like stinky feet while others love socks. It's just too wide a range and a game like this only appeals to one set of tastes.

Plus, games like "Fuck, Marry, Murder" work because there's a clear first, second and last place. Marry is first place because you also fuck if you're married, fuck is second place-- you get to have fun but there's no promise of repeat fun and last place is murder for obvious reasons.

But with lick soles, suck toes and smell feet it doesn't really seem all that different. It's like three guys you'll essentially foot worship and one you don't want anything to do.

I think the game is a great idea, really I do, I'm just wondering if there's a better way we can implement it so that more people can get involved. Like maybe making the categories more general?

Maybe "Foot Fuck, Foot Worship, Play Footsie and Stay Away" "Shoes, Socks, Barefoot, Toss" Or maybe we could open up a bunch of games like this in the off-topic section.

dc777
10-04-2012, 01:23 AM
I like the game as is. With that:

I'd lick Cameron's lucious soles.
I'd suck Ryan Seacrest's toes.
I'd smell James Purefoys feet.

Don't know how to attach but my four are an Olympic edition: Ryan Lochte, Michael Phelps, Nathan Adrian, and Tom Daley.

boyfeet69
10-04-2012, 09:13 AM
They're all hot, but I guess...

Suck His Toes: Tom Daley
Lick His Soles: Nathan Adrian
Smell His Soles: Ryan Lochte
Stay Away: Michael Phelps

Now if footjob were an option since we can attach five pictures... ;P

Next Up:
Brian Austin Greene, Collin Farrell, James McAvoy, Norman Reedus

vinnie100
10-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Oh well guess can see how this works out and change it if needs be?

Anyway on the last lot (hmm difficult to choose):

Suck His Toes: James McAvoy
Lick His Soles: Brian Austin Greene
Smell His Soles: Colin Farrell
Stay Away: Norman Reedus

How about:

Eddie Cibrian, Nick Zano, Ryan Kwanten, David Boreanaz

BootsMcGraw
10-04-2012, 10:54 PM
As long as there are foot photos here (and there are), then this topic can be at home on this board.

My personal slant on this game is to trim it down to "marry, f**k, or shoot". That keeps it broad enough for everyone to play. And you can explain your reasoning as detailed as you want in your postings.

vinnie100
10-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Ahh right ok....hmm I'm not sure if someone else wants to start it (lol not sure how to divide the categories up exactly haha) Thanks:)

shaneripley81
10-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Suck His Toes While I Fuck His Tight Ass: Nick Zano
Smell His Soles and Marry: Ryan Kwanten
Lick His Soles While He Licks Mine: David Boreanaz
Stay Away From Him & His Feet: Eddie Cibrian

I'd like to add a catagory: Feet I'd Like To Foot Fuck ;)

Next Up:

Gerard Butler, Jon Hamm, Josh Brolin, Billy Bush, Matt Bomer

aso49red
10-13-2012, 07:17 AM
Suck His Toes:Billy Bush
Smell His Soles:Matt Bomer
Lick His Soles:Jon Hamm
Feet I'd Like To Foot Fuck:Gerard Butler
Stay Away From Him & His Feet:Josh Brolin

Next Up:

Liam Hemsworth, Bradley Cooper, Colton Haynes, Julian McMahon, Matt Barr

mike22222
10-13-2012, 02:37 PM
Add Tickle his feet to the list and I'm in.

vinnie100
10-13-2012, 05:36 PM
Great new additions of foot fuck and tickle feet to the list!! hmm should we get rid of one of the old categories so we can fit 5 pics to it? If so perhaps get rid of either "suck his toes" or "stay away from his feet" (as I personally like the smell/lick a bit more)? what are your thoughts?

Suck His Toes:Matt Barr
Smell His Soles: Julian Mcmahon
Lick His Soles:Bradley Cooper
Feet I'd Like To Foot Fuck:Liam Hemsworth
Stay Away From Him & His Feet: Colton Haynes

How about the Eastenders guys:
James Alexandrou, Jack Ryder, Tony Discipline, David Witts, Matt Lapinskas

boyfeet69
10-13-2012, 06:05 PM
Suck His Toes: Jack Ryder
Lick His Soles: David Witts
Fuck His Feet: Matt Lapinskas
Smell His Soles: James Alexandrou
Stay Away: Tony Discipline (I actually wouldn't do this, but with that being the only spot left..)

Dominic Monaghan, Dylan O'Brien, James Purefoy, Oz Perkins, Vince Vaughn

aso49red
10-15-2012, 05:25 AM
Suck His Toes: James Purefoy
Lick His Soles: Dominic Monaghan
Fuck His Feet: Dylan O'Brien(purr-fect)
Smell His Soles: Oz Perkins
Stay Away:Vince Vaughn

New category Tickle his Feet replacing Suck his Toes

Next Up:

The Men of Grey's Anatomy
Kevin McKidd, Jesse Willians, Justin Chambers, Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane

juice
10-15-2012, 10:38 AM
Suck His Toes: James Purefoy
Lick His Soles: Dominic Monaghan
Fuck His Feet: Dylan O'Brien(purr-fect)
Smell His Soles: Oz Perkins
Stay Away:Vince Vaughn

New category Tickle his Feet replacing Suck his Toes

Next Up:

The Men of Grey's Anatomy
Kevin McKidd, Jesse Willians, Justin Chambers, Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane

WOW ... that Guy Dominic I would love to Lickand Suck his feet ... He is SOOOOOOOOOO SEXYXXXX !!!!!!

wncMTNfoot
10-21-2012, 12:40 PM
Lick: Them all
Suck: Them All
Smell: Them ALL
Rope, Gag, and Blindfold: Ryan Seacrest, then I would mess up his hair, then Lick, Suck, and Smell his feet.