PDA

View Full Version : Ask and you shall receive!

AvidTickler
09-24-2012, 02:52 AM
I was at Folsom Street Fair and saw this guy whose feet captivated me so much I had to whip out the camera. I kind of "foot stalked" him for a few minutes, admiring the tops of his feet. He seemed str8 and was with a female companion. I was dying to see his soles.

AvidTickler
09-24-2012, 03:03 AM
I seized a moment when he was trailing behind his friend and flat out asked him if I could take a few pix of his feet, expecting to be told off. To my pleasant surprise, he said ' Sure, you stay right here" and ran up to ask his friend to turn back. Then he asked me how I wanted those pix taken!! Since I really wanted to see his soles, I instructed him to sit on the sidewalk showing off his soles. And he did it exactly as told.

What a great guy, huh? In my excitement, I forgot to ask his foot size but they appeared rather large. I'd say size 11-12?

Footlover28
09-24-2012, 04:13 PM
great sole shots!!!!!!!!!

MaleFeetParty
09-24-2012, 11:51 PM
you're awesome!

OdorEater
09-25-2012, 10:42 PM
I seized a moment when he was trailing behind his friend and flat out asked him if I could take a few pix of his feet, expecting to be told off. To my pleasant surprise, he said ' Sure, you stay right here"

Oh man...what exact wording did you use?? Were you holding your camera when you asked?

What a great guy, huh? In my excitement, I forgot to ask his foot size but they appeared rather large. I'd say size 11-12?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they do look nice and large in the photos...isn't the Folsom thing in San Fran? Is it a largely gay thing or a mix of gay/str8 or mostly str8?

AvidTickler
09-26-2012, 03:49 AM
Oh man...what exact wording did you use?? Were you holding your camera when you asked?

What a great guy, huh? In my excitement, I forgot to ask his foot size but they appeared rather large. I'd say size 11-12?

Yeah, they do look nice and large in the photos...isn't the Folsom thing in San Fran? Is it a largely gay thing or a mix of gay/str8 or mostly str8?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I had my camera ready in hand. I literally just asked "Sorry to bother you, but do you mind if I take some pix of your feet"?"

He didn't ask why. So I didn't have to tell. And the rest is history:)

But this is probably much tamer compared to all the crazy stuff going on at Folsom, so I guess it just wouldn't bother people. Or maybe guys who went to Folsom are by definition more adventurous and wouldn't freak out over this. Who knows?

AvidTickler
06-25-2013, 02:21 PM
Reviewing my old thread, I wonder if others have flat out approach guys in the street for foot pix and got good results?:)

ftlaudft
06-25-2013, 03:45 PM
AvidTickler, if your camera was the only thing you flipped out, I think you showed remarkable restraint. Those feet and the guy himself are so gorgeous, I think I would have lunged at his feet and it would have taken a whole unit of riot police to pull me away. In the courtroom, though, with your wonderful pics as evidence, I doubt if any jury would convict me!

hitdabassline
06-27-2013, 02:35 PM
Reviewing my old thread, I wonder if others have flat out approach guys in the street for foot pix and got good results?:)

well I don't know about pics but this guy does videos. They're amazing. http://vimeo.com/ user4024622

gbmcleod
06-27-2013, 08:58 PM
but by 1987, it had become pretty internationally famous. I lived in SF during those days, and the FSF started in the mid-80s, a kind of reaction to AIDS (the leather community was very involved, having events to raise money for AIDS charities at a time when Shanti had barely begun to form).
It wasn't tremendously busy the first 2 years, but it got crowded by the 3rd year. By 1990, it drew straights (with children in strollers being a common sight). I don't recall seeing any men (straight, I would guess, since they were with the wife and babies, but who truly knows?) reacting as though they were afraid. I mean, you go to a completely gay event, you expect guys are going to notice you if you're nice looking!

Everyone got along very well in those days. I gave up after 1994, because there were just too many people. Fortunately, I lived 5 blocks away from it, right off Potrero Avenue, so I could walk there in 5 minutes.
It was a time when people came together and you could feel the goodwill.