PDA

View Full Version : Searching for pics...

jarovina
09-17-2012, 06:19 PM
Hi. I saw a few pictures a couple of weeks ago on here of some model but I can't find them anywhere. At least I think he was a model.

One of the pictures had the text "A Room With a View" across it and the model was sitting on a window in some shots and his bare feet were propped on a balcony on others and some shots were of him sitting on the balcony floor. He was only wearing light-coloured jeans and I think he was blonde or ginger with cropped hair and blue eyes.

I thought they were either in the "Model" or "Beautiful feet" thread but I looked on every page (I think) but couldn't find them. Does anyone know of the pictures i'm talking about and where to find them? Thanks.

Footlover28
09-21-2012, 04:38 PM
I tried my best in finding the pics but all in vain.:( I used the paper clip to get a list of all attachments in the threads (beautiful feet and models) but there is no pic entitled with something like "room with a view". Maybe the poster of those pics will be more helpful.

jarovina
09-22-2012, 11:47 AM
I tried my best in finding the pics but all in vain.:( I used the paper clip to get a list of all attachments in the threads (beautiful feet and models) but there is no pic entitled with something like "room with a view". Maybe the poster of those pics will be more helpful.

Yeah, I searched with those words too but didn't find it. Never mind. Thanks a lot for trying, though :)