PDA

View Full Version : NEW Shoe and Sock Strip

harryjav
08-20-2012, 11:48 PM
New shots I took of my friend's awesome feet....hope you like them.

JProbe
08-21-2012, 07:51 PM
Once again, you helped me paint my ceiling a nice shade of cum white! More please.

jay991
08-21-2012, 10:17 PM
Your friend has really amazing feet. Outstanding pics! Thanks for posting.

culfoxio
08-23-2012, 07:05 PM
Dammmnnn..... SO CLEAN, perfectly-trimmed toenails, beautiful foot !! HE does realize of course that he's got hundreds of thousands, if not millions of admirers, right ?? HE DOES KNOW that he's got PERFECT feet, right ??

harryjav
08-24-2012, 02:04 AM
Actually he does not really have any opinion about this feet -- he thinks that I am doing this for an artist cousin who is doing a collage of body parts and he really does not realize how utterly beautiful and attractive his feet are....

culfoxio
08-24-2012, 09:01 PM
Hey Harry -- LOL, I have also used that excuse on a few strangers too. If I am walking down the street or at a park and I see that a guy is sort of receptive or that I think I can convince him (especially in Third World countries, since I travel a lot for work and pleasure) I make up that excuse that I am an artist or a podiatry student - whatever - just so I can gain access to their feet. Many times (especially overseas) I do pay them $5 or $10 for 10 minutes of posing. I then run back to my hotel to enjoy those photos/videos in the privacy of my room !!

harryjav
08-24-2012, 11:11 PM
An additional turn-on for me about handsome guys are those who are exceedingly good-looking but are not really aware or conscious of how handsome they are. This particularly applies to male feet for me too. LIke in the case of my friend, it just tickles me about how unaware he is of his foot beauty yet he keeps them so exquisitely well-groomed! He is simply a naturally well-groomed guy who takes care of his grooming from top to bottom and he happens to have drop-dead gorgeous feet too. It is painful for me to see guys with potentially wonderful feet whose lack of grooming is just awful.