PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Footlover28
08-17-2012, 12:39 PM
I just wanna tell everybody on here that I really, really love this board. There are so many contributors who are constantly posting awesome stuff! And I would like to add countless "Thank yous" to all of them!! Great buddies, great board!!!!!!!!!!!

hitdabassline
08-17-2012, 03:51 PM
I think everyone (including me) should be thanking YOU! you're one of the main contributors that keep this joint alive! :D

ftlaudft
08-17-2012, 04:32 PM
Amen and a Triple Halleluja! Hitabass is so right! Footlover28 has been a footsie-feathered angel with all the wonderful pics. And not just the pics. The enthusiasm! That's what has helped so many of us out of our shoe-boxes here. Yes, we may have been out of the closet. But people who contribute here, like Footlover28, are the ones who help us put a face on our feet, so to speak. Or someone else's. Oh, you know what I mean!

Serph789
08-17-2012, 05:56 PM
I totally agree with hitdabassline! Your posts are phenomenal! keep it up Footlover and thank you! :D

fructis
08-18-2012, 04:30 AM
Thanks and keep it up - to all the contributors .....

MaleFeet4u
08-21-2012, 05:33 AM
Yay...thank you too for all your wonderful feedback, its very welcome and appreciated as well as all your contributions to keep it a fun place to come to...;)

akeel
08-21-2012, 11:11 AM
I designate Footlover28 as our official cheerleader. Nice to have someone stop the board and thank everyone for their time, effort and commitment to making Footbuddies number one.

Thank YOU Footlover, and everyone else for making this a wonderful and active community, not to mention a safe haven to come to and indulge our fascination and genuine love for the male foot.

Kudos everyone!