PDA

View Full Version : penis appreciation day

ftlaudft
08-07-2012, 10:27 AM
I think Congress and politicians all over the country have wasted much too much time worrying about contraception and women's body parts. They owe men equal time and perhaps should declare one day a year of gratitude and thanksgiving to the male anatomy. Why not have a day on which to celebrate peckers - a penis appreciation day?

What would we do on such a day? How would we observe it? Well, we could start off by playing with ourselves a little longer in the morning. Then we could plan something special to pleasure our partners. Let me check to see how others might feel about it.

There's Felipe working out in the yard. He's Captain of the Leafblowers and although he hasn't been here very long, his good looks and muscles gain him much attentiion. I'll call him over. I think he's beginning to like me, since I give him cookies and hot chocolate every so often and he smiles a thank you to me with those beautiful puppydog eyes.

Felipe! Over here, luv! Let me run an idea by you. I'm thinking of writing to our state officials to have a national penis appreciation day and ....

Yes, Felipe. That's the word for pinga. Why, yes, I'm sure you do have a lovely pinga, Felipe.

No, Felipe. I'm not just talking dirty to seduce you, papi. I was thinking about penis and...

Why, Felipe! Yes, that is a big one. And beautiful too! But you should really zip up now....

Why are you coming towards me like that, Felipe? Put me down, you big ape! Felipe!!!!!! Aaaaaxxxxxxx!!!!

(a long scream of pain, joy, ecstasy ......and total surrender)

(Much later) Well, I'm still going to send my idea to the senators and representatives. I'm glad you approve, Felipe!

Ah, Felipe! You can blow my leaves anytime!