PDA

View Full Version : Problem making new account

blablablabla
07-14-2012, 09:46 PM
I told someone about this awesome website but he said he was unable to make an account. I tried it myself and indeed, this error pops up:

Warning: require_once(includes/functions_vbsfs.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/register.php(385) : eval()'d code on line 3

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/functions_vbsfs.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /www/squishy/footbuddies.com/www/forum/register.php(385) : eval()'d code on line 3

Apparently this problem has been going on for months. Are you guys trying to cut down on members or is this an unknown issue?

Footlover28
07-14-2012, 10:04 PM
I don't know either: http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/showpost.php?p=58815&postcount=1

BootsMcGraw
07-16-2012, 11:14 PM
I told someone about this awesome website but he said he was unable to make an account.... Apparently this problem has been going on for months....
I informed the site owners about this problem; and I have not yet heard back from them about a solution.

blablablabla
07-17-2012, 12:00 AM
All right, just wanted to make sure you were aware of the problem :).

mooch
07-17-2012, 09:42 PM
and gave up.