PDA

View Full Version : Meet Alex Rikers - A New ToeGasms Model

tfusajoe
07-14-2012, 12:19 AM
This is a stunning debut by Alex Rikers. Lets put things into perspective, Alex is bi, totally loves both men and women equally, but, Alex is very turned on by men's feet! We found Alex when he was skating in a park and he ran into Wiley and the two started talking. Wiley, told Alex to try contact our photographer and that's the story. Alex is 21, with size 11 feet, and, an eight and a half inch cock that he loves to shove up virgin skate boy's asses. It's a great debut.http://www.toegasms.com

Footlover28
07-14-2012, 11:44 AM
He's handsome and "footsome" at the same time...

wncMTNfoot
07-15-2012, 11:45 AM
I really like this guy! He looks like a back woods East Tennessee boy.
His feet are flawless!

wncMTNfoot
07-15-2012, 11:50 AM
O.K.
So here's what is keeping me from joining Toegasms.

Every time I see a guy I like, there isn't a video to go with his shoot.

Why be hit or miss on this with the models and not do all of them?

I want to see the model's feet moving when he cums and the camera stay on the feet and toes. Pictures are a dime a dozen these days, but the videos are what is appealing to me to add with the collection of photos.

ftlaudft
07-16-2012, 09:28 AM
I really enjoy the videos too. But if a model really whacks my piņata, I like the complete double package of a video AND a photoshoot. I thoroughly enjoy the pics of Duke in his motorcycle shoot, and after the pics I enjoy even more his videos in the tub or on the bed.

Due to popular demand, I'm sure the new find Alex will show up in a video to complement his photoshoot. I wonder. Do you suppose he may need an experienced foot fluffer to keep that sexy smile on his face during the close-ups? Just wondering. Have burro. Will travel.