PDA

View Full Version : malefootflava.com

stustustugoo
07-03-2012, 11:20 AM
any guys here notice like i have that malefootflava.com
has cometo a stand still as far as new material over the last year or so.............
nothing new there for a very long time, they dont even update their intro pics any more.
wonder if the site is in a state of neglect and getting ready to close?

Footlover28
07-04-2012, 12:07 PM
I would also like to know what's going on.

Freyr
07-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Not meaning to sound pedantic but have you tried emailing the site owner? His email is listed under MEMBERSHIP INFO: rwilkins1@kc.rr.com

There's also a physical address you can write to.

luc
07-05-2012, 08:53 AM
It always seemed that the website was pretty lame. It is mostly a teaser to get you to buy his expensive clips4sale vids. For me the quality of the video and the camera work were always too poor to justify the prices. The guys (some of them) are WAY hot...but I have to see quality for my money. My 2 cents.

hitdabassline
07-05-2012, 11:14 AM
It always seemed that the website was pretty lame. It is mostly a teaser to get you to buy his expensive clips4sale vids. For me the quality of the video and the camera work were always too poor to justify the prices. The guys (some of them) are WAY hot...but I have to see quality for my money. My 2 cents.

yeah, some of the guys on that site are really sexy.

stustustugoo
07-05-2012, 03:07 PM
hey, thanks freyer...................

alanmt
07-05-2012, 07:23 PM
i agree with luc the guy could never keep the camera still to save his life...you couldnt rest your eyes anywhere...!