PDA

View Full Version : More hot feet

skatertim
06-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Hey slaves and footfreaks, I am back from vacations and here is a big update:

European FitnessTrainer and Master Florin with 40 pics and a video.

German KingOliver with 25 pics. From the winning German soccerteam!!!

American FootPrinceJohn and his huge feet, 40 brandnew pics.

And RealMasterDominus with 80 solo pics and 2 new videos.

GermanModelMasterEric is finally back with new pics

Worship our feet as always on http://www.mastertim.de

and check out our free yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thefootkings

tfusajoe
06-28-2012, 09:23 PM
not sure if i can speak for anyone else, but i'm sure sick and god damn tired of these so called foot masters preying on lonely gays with their Amazon wish lists and demands for money for cell phone bills. what a bunch of crap, I have half a mind to notify the IRS on these bastards and give them each and every link, and inform them of income they probably didn't report and get these lazy cocksuckers out of our community. if you notice i didn't use any caps, because these masters aren't worth the effort.

what if we banned any "master" from advertising on footbuddies?

deviantnca
06-29-2012, 12:40 PM
If you're not into it, then ignore it and move on. The notion that they're "preying on lonely gays" is outrageous. This is a type of fetish that many people are into, and all because you don't understand it doesn't mean you should knock it. No one is forcing anyone to give their money away, it's part of the sexual allure. They pay for a service just the way people pay to join your website. IT'S OPTIONAL. We can't go around trying to ban everything we don't agree with so just mind your own business.

tfusajoe
06-29-2012, 09:58 PM
Really Junior? Really? REEEEEEEEAAAAAAALY? I'm Joe Anthony, I work for ToeGasms, and am Co-Owner of this website. REAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLY nice to meet you. So on my own website you're telling me to MIND MY OWN BUSINESS? This is my business Junior. One strict rule around here, if you use our forum to advertise a product, we're supposed to get banner space on the advertising website. It's only fare since we don't charge anyone here a subscription.

Junior,my advice to you is YOU move along and mind your own business.

Just sayin'......

Franz
06-29-2012, 11:03 PM
Joe, I'm with you on this. These pseudo-masters are greedily preying on lonely guys in a way that should be considered extortion. That these profiteering pseudo-masters are successful in rope-a-doping a number of guys does NOT automatically confer legitimacy on their racket. So, bottom line, I personally would agree that you baning these greedy "masters" from advertising on Footbuddies altogether is a good idea.

deviantnca
07-01-2012, 11:20 AM
First of all, these guys are not stealing money from anyone, I told you this is a fetish. Secondly, you can say "reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyyy?????" all you want but it doesn't address the issue. These are not masters stealing money (NO ONE is stealing or extorting money!), this is Tim advertising his website which is a paysite like yours. The difference is that his site showcases a more dominant type of male model, whereas yours showcases guys that look like they've just turned 18. It doesn't matter because both are legal and different people are attracted to different things. All I'm saying is that you shouldn't go around trying to ban things all because you don't particularly like the content! There are many people on this site who bash Tim and his website - you are not alone. I'm not biased, I'm only suggesting that we be more open-minded in regard to the fact that the foot fetish we all share manifests itself in different ways.

As for banner space, contact Tim about that, but that wasn't the reason you expressed the desire to ban him.

ftlaudft
07-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Deviantnca makes a valid point. We gather in here of every kind, and yes, perhaps we are a motley crew. And that's what makes me so profoundly grateful to this site. Coming here and reading the posts every day has been a kind of special education at FootBuddies University.

I used to be one of the ones who complained about Tim and his master dom types. Like Franz, I was repelled at the thought of creepy hustlers taking advantage of lonely guys. But many hastened to point out that the guys who were being dominated actually wanted to be dominated.

That was difficult for me to understand. And still is. But I used to be turned off by scenes of guys tickling. (I'm not into tickling.) I used to think, "'Why are those sick bastards licking a shoe?" (I'm not into shoes.) It's taken me a long time, but I've learned that if some guy wants to call a guy ""Master" in the privacy of his bedroom, he has the right to. He can call him "'Sweetie"' or "'Precious"' or "'My little chickadee"' - or ""Master"' - if he wants. That's what real gay pride is all about.

I was very active for years in the gay lib movements and at one time it did bother me to see a guy groveling at another guy's feet. But real freedom means freedom to choose what you want - not just what I want, or what I think you ought to want. This site has taught me to be more opern-minded and I''m very thankful for that.

blablablabla
07-01-2012, 10:39 PM
Your models are ugly :(

tfusajoe
07-02-2012, 12:56 AM
There are people agreeing and disagreeing with you, I'll let the masses decide. But i know most of you are just in it for the few free pictures you'll get. But Junior, don't tell me to mind my own business on my own board....

ftlaudft
07-02-2012, 03:13 PM
This site is the only site where I find a real sense of community. Like most guys I belong to a lot of groups: social, political, special interest, religious, etc. But this is where I feel like one of the guys from "Cheers"' where "'everybody knows your name."'

We're all different. Some sniff. Some suck. Some tickle. And yes, some grovel. But here, with the sniffers and the suckers and the ticklers and yes, even the grovelers, I feel I'm at home in my own living room with MY own people. Thanks to all the wonderful people who contribute to this site in so many ways!

deviantnca
07-03-2012, 12:32 AM
Thanks, ftlaudft. It takes an intelligent, introspective and honest person to acknowledge and combat his/her own hypocrisy; I know it's been a process for me. Psychologically, I just know that I have to be proud of who I am and the things that make me different, and I genuinely am. I appreciate when others can accept me as well. Therefore, I tend to be open-minded because I'm smart enough to know that everyone is different and that I should display the same empathy and understanding that I expect from others. It's sad when those in our own community are so quick to point fingers and make judgments, but I suppose it's a learning process for us all. Those with a foot fetish should be particularly open-minded. The masses could easily consider us perverted or disgusting for liking feet. I would whole-heartedly disagree that this is in any way perverted or disgusting. The whole world is better off when we can come to realize that every person is very complex and unique, especially in regard to sexuality. Making judgments about those unlike us simply displays ignorance and intolerance. As long as the activity is SAFE and CONSENSUAL, which it is in this case, then the judgments are for no one to make.

tfusajoe
07-03-2012, 02:05 PM
I'm totally against these lazy Hitler types DEMANDING payment for cell phone bills, gas cards, Amazon cards, etc. I think they're lowest form of life. They're all white trash. Just my opinion and I'm damned well entitled to it. They have no redeeming values, the prey on self degrading homosexuals lacking any sense of self worth. So be it.... If you want to work hard and give your paycheck to some young punks who still live at home and will more than likely still be living there at age 50, be my guest.

ftlaudft
07-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Joe, I think Deviantnca is talking about a relationship in which a guy wants to be dominated. Theres a huge difference between being degraded and being dominated. The control idea in a slave/master relationship is something I don't really understand. But I don't understand the tickling relationship or the shoe-licking relationship either. There are people who want to be tied up, and when I first read about that here, I wondered what kind of weirdos they must be. But as I got to know them, I grew to respect them and appreciate their talents. I can't say I understand all the levels of what others are into. But I have learned respect and appreciation.

As part-owner of this site, I think you should be proud that my experieence in growing may be the experience of many of us here, and we're very grateful for that window on the world we wouldn't have had otherwise. No, I don't like cheats and creeps either. But the people interested intaking money out of our pockets aren't only the hustlers who may infiltrate the master ranks. They're our doctors and lawyers and merchants as well. We live in an imperfect world, so a guy looking for a master better look very carefully. A degrading relationship in which a person is hurt or abused must be condemned. But if a guy wants a master, well, I hope he knows how to look for a good one.

This site has been a great help to me in beginning to understand many types right in my own community I never would have begun to understand without the insight and contribution of many with greatly differing interests and yes, kinks.

God bless us all and I hope if our words don't convince that maybe our examples will.

deviantnca
07-04-2012, 04:22 AM
TFUSAJOE,

I cannot believe you would even reference Hitler in this type of conversation. You clearly lack any concept whatsoever of who Hitler was and the distinction between him and these guys. Look at all of your posts; they are dripping with insensitive and ignorant judgments. You fail to understand that this is a role-play situation involving a dominant/submissive dynamic and a foot fetish. You shamelessly label these guys as demanding, low-life white trash (they're not all white, by the way) and their counterparts as "lonely...self-degrading homosexuals lacking any self worth..." While you are entitled to your opinion, I would add that you seem to be utterly myopic and completely incapable of understanding that DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT FETISHES. Congratulations, you're a co-owner of this board! Does that mean you can go around suggesting that it bans those with whom you don't agree and those you clearly do not understand? One of the things I've always loved about this forum is that people could openly express their opinions. However, when you use inciting language, you antagonize members and contributors who happen to be into different things than you, effectively creating an unsafe environment for others to express themselves and the aspects of their sexuality that make them unique. You are full of assumptions and judgments! It's ironic that you would call me junior because you are the one acting like a child.

ftlaudft
07-04-2012, 06:40 AM
Deviantnca, I like your description of a person making insensitive and ignorant judgments. I have to admit that it's a perfect description of ME just a few years ago! I think many of us who knew and understood only the limitations of our own fetish will recognize ourselves in most of what you wrote. How did that change? When Joe and the other owner of this site opened this window on the foot fetish world, we got to see that people who like to be tied up or tickle each other or chomp on each other's boots are part of our community too. And though it took years, through this window (that Joe is holding open) we were able to know and feel their humanity and integrity.

On the 4th of July I hope all of us remember who is talking and where. Could this exchange of ideas take place in Yemen? in Iran? in Moscow?

God bless America! I'm one happy foot freak that's really happy to be living here!

Franz
07-04-2012, 09:19 AM
Interesting comments from ftlaudft and deviantnca (sort of), but I'm still in agreement with Joe on the matter of greedy pseudo-masters seeking to financially exploit gay foot-loving men. Both of the two guys seem to have swallowed the PC ideological power grab hook, line, and sinker, but in their desire to make everybody feel "at home"and accepted in the real world, they apparently affect to find financial exploitation acceptable and even praiseworthy. Well, hello! Financial extraction/exploitation is NEVER pardonable or acceptable. Nor does invoking PC feelgoodism change that. Stick to your guns, Joe.

deviantnca
07-04-2012, 09:53 AM
No one is forcing anyone to do anything! Participation is optional! There is no exploitation! It's a fetish! Anyway, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. I have nothing else to say on the matter because clearly my points are not sinking in. Have a nice day.

Footlover28
07-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Different folks, different strokes.

ftlaudft
07-04-2012, 12:32 PM
A friend of mine at the dinner table recently remembered the day the Nazis came into his village and rounded up the Jews. His grandmother was old and overweight and could not keep up with the others. So the Nazis shot her and left her body by the roadside. Why do I tell you this?

Because today, in my living room, on the 4th of July in America, I don't have to worry about a knock on the door and being marched off and shot because of my nationality, my religion, or the fact that I'm gay and have a foot fetish. I am so grateful for that.

And i'm grateful to Joe Anthony and the owners of this site for providing a forum where I can meet and chat with and learn from other people, from other walks of life, with other interests and other kinks. I'm profoundly grateful.

And I'm grateful to the people of good will who contribute here, who post their experiences and share intimate details of their lives. This is how we learn. This is how we grow. We have people interested in bondage and ropes who have illuminated us on a minority within a minority. We have a moderator who knows about tickling and has shown us that he is not only a foot-loving tickler, but also an intelligent and accomplished humanitarian.

Deviantnca, don't feel that your points haven't sunk in. Education can be a slow process and be happy you had a chance to share. Some with good will can read your words and learn. Others won't.

Thank God we are in a country where sites like this are possible. Not all the politicians in our country are working to continue our freedom. We must be grateful for what we have and work to preserve it.

somecanuck
07-04-2012, 04:17 PM
Joe, I have been a member of this site forever and as much as I personally don't like this kind of domination aspect to my fetish, others do. I have always stood up for these contributors. Or, you know, let's be a fascist and ban everybody. This forum would completely suck if we all had that mentality.

tfusajoe
07-05-2012, 12:26 AM
Franz sees my point, so I'm not alone here. I object to the fact that they are using some poor lonely guy and gaining gifts, money, and whatever else to their greedy little hearts desire. And, on top of that using this board to advertise. There are other ways to advertise their wares than to take up space on this forum.

As for calling you Junior it's because you are a junior member of the board, no other reason. Have you seen the photos these idiots post, giving the middle finger, using terms like fags and faggots? Gimme a break diviantca, it's the 21st century, gays are finally being accepted, pride weekends are in just about every city, get over yourself and get off your high horse. These "masters" are disrespectful, rude and homophobic.

tfusajoe
07-05-2012, 01:45 AM
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/immasterjake/

perfect example, read the cover page, using terms like slaves and faggots...

Want you car fixed Jake? Go get a job you worthless piece of crap.

ftlaudft
07-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Joe, as co-owner of this site, you should be very pleased with what the boys are writing in the Beautiful Feet thread. Footlover28 just wrote a post adding his thoughts and pics as to why this is the best foot site on the Net. I agree.

The kind of discussion we've been having here is an example of the quality we have in our community. Many people have expressed different thoughts and opinions in a site that would not be permitted in Uganda or Iran or the Soviet Union.

Most here agree on the two basic issues in this thread: relationships and fair pay for services rendered. Most here believe in a relationship in which one guy is equal partner with another. But if someone wants a slave/master type relationship, he can choose it.

Most here agree that people should get fair pay for services rendered. Just as doctors and lawyers and merchants can cheat and steal from us, so can sex workers and it's never OK. I think most of us agree on that. What is fair pay? Well, I don't belong to the Slave/Master Union, so I can't say.

Most agree. But not all. And that's OK too. It doesn't have to be än "üs against them"' situation. We are allowed to disagree without it having to become a shoot-out at the Heidi-Ho Corral.

As for advertizing priveleges, that's for you to decide. Some of the scruffier types definitely are not getting an invite to my next lawn party But as the boys in the Beautiful Feet thread are saying, your site is the best. We thank you!.

tfusajoe
07-05-2012, 11:26 PM
I've never been invited to your lawn party! I'll bring some models to dance on the lawn.

mikecalah
07-06-2012, 12:31 AM
I am with Joe and Franz. Sorry, ftlaudft, I just don't see your point. Nobody on this board is fighting the diversity. In fact, most of us are very respectful to the opinion of the other members. That is why many (I think) of us see the posts from those "masters" as very offensive.
If I may suggest to Joe, why not to ask members how many of us (obviously, besides deviantnca) really enjoy these posts? And if it will happen to be some number, we can request site owners to organize a separate "middle finger thread". I guess, this way nobody will be offended, and once again we can enjoy this board as our home.

ftlaudft
07-06-2012, 06:32 AM
Joe, I really hope Duke will be one of the models you bring along. I've downloaded his recent video where he's in a tub and works the faucet on and off with his toes! If he can do that to the faucet with his toes, just think.....!!!!

I'm a great admirer of Bryce Corbin and Nolan and others. But since Duke let some facial hair grow and highlight his fine features, he's the one to lead the handsome hunk parade for me. His photoshoot on a motorcycle is the greatest. Will we be seeing him in another vid soon?