PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember?

starthief
06-24-2012, 10:30 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew/remembered the name of an old movie. I am just terrible at this so bare with me. I think the movie took place on a ship or a submarine. The scene i remember the most (of course) was these new sailors were put in a steam room and then they were about to be thrown outside where it was all snowy. I cant remember if it was Alaska they were at or the Arctic. The only other thing I remember I one of the sailors thought a penguin was his reincarnated buddy. I hope someone can help me with this. The last time i saw the movie was in the mid 80's. This is driving me crazy. The movie looked like it was from the 50's or 60's.

akeel
07-06-2012, 07:04 PM
Was it one of these? (Scroll down for films from the 50s-60s)

http://www.antarctic-circle.org/movies.htm

starthief
07-07-2012, 01:04 AM
Thanks for the link. I'll have to check a few of them out. I guess it would have helped to say that the scene I remembered was of two guys soles. As the crew took them out of the steam room(or boiler room) they lifted the the two guys up. Their soles were facing the camera. Just before the crew was going to throw them out in the snow, some guy came in and told the crew to put them down. For the longst time I thought the movie was Anchors Away, but it wasn't. :(