PDA

View Full Version : having trouble viewing pics

blnkmonine
05-02-2012, 08:46 PM
Is anyone else unable to view pics? When i click on them the window opens but the enlarged image never loads.

Shale
05-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Yes, same here. Couldn't open any of the czechmalefeet and a few other posts.

MaleFeet4U opened.

gbmcleod
05-02-2012, 09:18 PM
I thought it was my computer at first until it only happened on the footbuddies site. I'm sure the webmaster is aware of it by now.

harryjav
05-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Was getting paranoid that there was something wrong with my iMac although all other sites that I went to had no problems whatsoever.

Am excited for the problem to be fixed since the new entries in DIFFERENT CELEBS look so potentially delicious!

BootsMcGraw
05-02-2012, 09:55 PM
Gentlemen,

I am aware of the problem...

http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16208

... and I have sent a call for help to the site owner.

Be patient. We'll get this fixed.

ozsole
05-03-2012, 02:33 AM
I thought I had a network problem due to the bad weather here. There's some thumbnails on the Beautiful Feet thread I'm hanging out to get a better look at.

feetandjeans
05-03-2012, 06:02 AM
I have the same problem...

hissmit
05-03-2012, 10:24 AM
yes me too

Don4UrFeet
05-04-2012, 12:48 AM
What is the status on resolving the issue of not being able to see the pictures in larger form? As of tonight, 11:30 p.m. central time, I'm still not able to see the larger version of the thumbnails whenever I click on them. I get a message stating " Database Error. The FootBuddies Forums database has encountered a problem...sorry for the inconvenience."

I know that Boots has reported the problem and that the site owners are probably working diligently the problem to get it resolved; however, I'm just checking to see if they have an idea of what's causing the problem and if it will be resolved soon. I also noticed that some people were able to post pictures since yesterday; however, as I stated above, the thumbnails still aren't opening to a larger version for me. Much thanks to the moderators and site owner for their efforts in working on this problem and for their on-going dedication to keep Footbuddies a top grade website! :-)

vegasguy
05-04-2012, 05:04 AM
So, I guess the site owner hasn't fixed the problem yet?

juice
05-04-2012, 09:52 AM
I hope they fix the problem quickly ... cause since I haven't serviced a sexy guys big pretty feet in about 4 days I thought that by looking at this site I could at least look at some pretty sexy feet ! I'm getting MIGHTY HUNGRY NOW ! lol

footguycgy
05-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Can we please have an update on whats happening with the pic viewing problem ?? Site hasnt worked correctly since last Wed ?? Instead of leaving us all wondering, it would be nice to hear whats being done to correct the problem and when is it going to be fixed?

bearanthermoon
05-04-2012, 05:41 PM
I am having trouble viewing pics.

cms
05-04-2012, 09:51 PM
Can we get an update on the picture issue?

avis12
05-04-2012, 09:58 PM
I click the pic and the subsidiary window opens and the little spinning icon just spins, but does not retrieve the pic.

Wyntersteele
05-05-2012, 12:53 AM
I, too, am having difficulty enlarging the posted pictures on
this site only.

-Wyntersteele

juice
05-05-2012, 08:58 AM
A few guys are still posting pics however just a small suggestion ... Don't do it ... cause the pics can't be seen and/or enlarged and when the site is finally fixed you may lose your pics anyway ! This is one of the best FOOT sites around so I hope this crash does not mean the end of this site !

roughfeet
05-05-2012, 11:50 AM
I'm practicing patience. This site has given me hundreds of orgasms and has provided me much more pleasure than some of my ex-boyfirends even! Keep BREATHING guys, it WILL come back! LOL!

nicesoles
05-07-2012, 11:20 AM
Doesn't work for me either... going on a week.

Shale
05-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Well, just did my daily test to see if the problem was fixed. It ain't. Will be back tomorrow.

Maybe tell the owners that we all miss the site.

vegasguy
05-07-2012, 09:28 PM
Well, it is a free forum, and does not generate any income to the owners, so.............

BootsMcGraw
05-07-2012, 09:35 PM
I have not yet received an update; so I followed up with the site owner. As soon as I hear news, y'all shall know, too.

Freyr
05-08-2012, 02:21 AM
Thanks for all your efforts on this, Boots. I, for one, greatly appreciate all you do.

I have not yet received an update; so I followed up with the site owner. As soon as I hear news, y'all shall know, too.

juice
05-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Thanks for all your efforts on this, Boots. I, for one, greatly appreciate all you do.

I agree with you Freyr also this is a free site and is one of the few free Feet sites with a wide range of feet catergories that you can view ... for free ! So even though I'm hungry to see some close-ups of pretty feet ... I'll gladly wait ! BUT ... I wished the site was up and running because last night on this dating show ... EXCUSED ... there was a very Hunky sexy nicely tanned blond guy who was extremely fit with wash board abs on the show from New Jersey and other than his abs the cameras showed him wearing a pair of thong sandles exposing his nicely tanned veiny naked feet ... and DAMN did his feet look DELICIOUS ! Also one date he was on he took his shoes off ... revealing his sexy black socked feet ... I'm sure someone would have posted those pics !!!!!

BootsMcGraw
05-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Gentlemen,

I have received an official response from the ownership of the boards:

"We are working on it. Please keep your socks on."

Patience is a virtue. In the meantime, those of you who have captured screenshots or have other photos you wish to share should upload them to a free photo storage service such as Tinypic (http://tinypic.com/), and then use the URLs provided as links to your photos. You'll be able to show the pics inline, and full size, if you use the Insert Image button http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/images/editor/insertimage.gif located on the toolbar at the top of the message entry window.

As an example, I uploaded this photo to Tinypic:

http://i46.tinypic.com/jh9cw0.jpg

The URL provided to me by Tinypic is:

http://i46.tinypic.com/jh9cw0.jpg

I inserted that URL when I hit the Insert Image button.

Several people on the boards already use this and similar methods to post photos.

I'll keep you informed on any updates of the current situation.

vegasguy
05-09-2012, 02:28 AM
That's funny in a way. Pretty much means, we'll fix it when we feel like it LOL. BTW, nice big feet boots!!!

ftlaudft
05-09-2012, 06:36 AM
Thanks for the update, Boots! You're the bearer of very happy tidings!

Many of us now realize something we weren't fully aware of before. We realize what a big part of our lives this FootBuddies site actually is! We've come a long way!

Thanks again!

achillesheelart
05-09-2012, 09:28 AM
And another thing we were just reminded of: Scooter has very sexy wide ticklish soles! I miss seeing those. :)

billcory
05-09-2012, 11:40 AM
Hey this has been going on for over a week - anyone home!

guest321
05-10-2012, 08:18 AM
So is there any update or should we move to starting a new board... this is not updating really as quickly as it should.

roughfeet
05-10-2012, 12:54 PM
I feel that we need to stay in good faith about the board being fixed. This board has been giving me ultimate pleasure for years and if it even takes awhile to repair, there are plenty of other sites, videos, etc. to keep me happy in the interim. I appreciate the Footbuddies crew for working to resolve the problem. Thanks guys!

floridason
05-10-2012, 02:48 PM
I agree, this is a great board for sharing and posting. Plus, it's free! Lots of different choices and fetishes so if it takes a while I appreciate the owners and moderators working on it.

Plus, just think of all of the pent up pics we can share. I have actually been collecting some to share once the system is up and running. When that does happen just think of the enjoyment we will all have.

vegasguy
05-10-2012, 07:47 PM
I am all for staying in good faith, but when a problem persists for 7 days and counting, with nothing being done about it, that tells me, IMHO, that the owner really doesn't care. Plus getting a "keep your socks on" message?? Hmmmm. I'll stay with footguys.net

lovesoles
05-11-2012, 12:11 PM
I agree with the previous poster. Why on earth is this taking over a week to fix? All the tech people busy with other projects? It doesn't make sense. It's incredibly frustrating having all these hot photos and not being able to view them.

Doesn't the board owe us a specific date when this will be rectified?

chgoburbguy
05-11-2012, 06:28 PM
The board owes us nothing. Most of us use it for free and do not contribute regularly...I am frustrated to, but I remember what I pay vs what I have gotten off of this board and it puts it into perspective. If you are that upset about it then by all means track down another venue

BootsMcGraw
05-11-2012, 06:54 PM
To those of you who are bitching:

SHUT THE FUCK UP, ALREADY!

You do not know what the extent of the problem is. You do not know what the management has done about it. And you sure as shit have no right to claim that you know how the management feels about it.

This thread was kept open and made a sticky, so that updates on the problem can be posted as received and be found easily by all. Your comments are not helpful, and are only succeeding in pissing me off.

I gave you all a simple alternative for posting photos until whatever is wrong has been made right. It works. Use it.

I'm closing this topic until I get an update from the site owners, at which time I will open the thread long enough to post that information. The next person who complains about what a terrible job we're doing providing you FREE whack-off entertainment will be banned until Christ himself returns.