PDA

View Full Version : check out these guys on youtube

alanmt
04-24-2012, 06:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRMbGNtNS8Y&feature=colike

just a couple good ole boys...who happen to be barefoot in all their videos...and this young stud with his soles up on the recliner...hot as hell...
there is some tickling in some of their other videos, too....check out this hot close up of the guy getting tickled in the recliner...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ-dOYwyM2E&feature=colike

so hot!

shylicker
04-24-2012, 11:53 PM
I'm gonna be dreaming about being at the "foot" of that recliner tonight, wish i was there for real!

michstate
04-25-2012, 07:42 PM
Thanks so much for letting us know about these youtube videos. These guys clearly enjoy showing off their barefeet. They never wear socks in any of their videos. Really enjoyable to view.

alanmt
04-26-2012, 12:04 AM
oh my pleasure...he has different friends from time to time...check out this hottie with his feet up...damn!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MILGFvZwvRc&feature=colike

michstate
04-26-2012, 06:27 AM
...another great clip. Thanks again. Keep em coming. Well played.

shylicker
04-26-2012, 01:08 PM
I think he could feel me tryin to lick through the screen the way he kept jerking and moving his hot feet!! This guy has to be into feet - this is an awsome scheme to get to see your buddies feet and haveit recorded. Can't find nice soft feet like that down is south florida, year round flipflops give you lots of feet to view but they're all hard and dirty.

flickfire
04-26-2012, 05:42 PM
They are cute videos. Thanks for sharing them with us!

drummer
05-01-2012, 02:32 PM
I have no idea what to make of any of this, you know?

There are Bible readings in some of these videos . . . and yet, how on earth can this be anything but a guy into feet?

You know how they used to speak of a "latent homosexual?" This is sort of like a latent foot-fetishist or something of that sort.

Very strange. Of course the conversation--and music--is a bit of a bore, but there's something so compelling about them!

drummer
05-01-2012, 03:10 PM
But then again, it's not completely weird. We see so many otherwise "straight" men who have a thing for shapely male feet in one form or another. Chances are that he doesn't even recognize the sensual pleasure it gives him to look at, and enjoy the sight of, the bare feet of his various friends--or the sexual nature of the fun he has pretending to tickle their soles with a feather to awaken them.

Quite intriguing, I must say. I'm so glad these were brought to our attention!

akeel
05-02-2012, 10:32 AM
I have no idea what to make of any of this, you know?

There are Bible readings in some of these videos . . . and yet, how on earth can this be anything but a guy into feet?

You know how they used to speak of a "latent homosexual?" This is sort of like a latent foot-fetishist or something of that sort.

Very strange. Of course the conversation--and music--is a bit of a bore, but there's something so compelling about them!

There is a bit of mixed messages being sent, especially to those of us who are fully aware and embrace our fot fetishism as an erotic component in our lives. But I think these guys are totally innocent to the sexual attraction to one's foot. The "main" guy loves showing off his feet and having attention given them, but it is like child's play. Like a couple of boys engaging in what comes naturally to them, but adults will read alot more of a sophisticated meaning into it. It kind of makes you wonder the intellectual level of these individuals, but they aren't hurting anyone.

I do wonder what their stance on homosexuality is. Does any of the vids broach that subject?

drummer
05-02-2012, 02:06 PM
I think these guys are totally innocent to the sexual attraction to one's foot. . . . it is like child's play. Like a couple of boys engaging in what comes naturally to them . . . I do wonder what their stance on homosexuality is.

Well, he seems to do a fair number of little readings from the New Testament, and they do a bit of embarrassed sniggering about girls in some of their videos, so I'm pretty sure they're primarily excited by sex with females.

On the other hand, in this latest video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljd_ZemMMEw), the frank enjoyment of "Thomas's" very lovely feet seems quite unmistakable to me: at about 3:55, when Charlie gets up to say goodbye, he "high-fives" Thomas--and then "foot-fives" him--which playful little slap of hand to foot ends with him sort of caressing Thomas's toes. (I attach two captures of the screen--the quality is too poor to really enjoy, but just to give you an idea of what this "foot-five" and "monkey-shake" look like.)

It develops into a kind of funny hand-and-foot-shake which Charlie refers to as a "Monkey-shake"--I guess with reference to the way a chimpanzee's hind feet resemble a human hand with an opposing thumb more than they resemble a human foot with a great toe that doesn't oppose the other four.

The frank enjoyment Charlie has of his friends' very, very handsome soles is unmistakeable--but I think you're absolutely right that he does not feel, at least consciously, any specifically sexual satisfaction in these activities.

It's also intriguing that his friends not only don't seem to mind these obvious attentions to their feet, but they seem to be humoring him, and enjoying the fact Charlie likes looking at and playing with their feet.

I'm getting quite hooked on this fellow, and quite fascinated with these films. I think I'm going to try to collect the bunch of them and find out a bit more about who these southern fellows are and where they're from, and maybe get some idea of what they think they're doing.

I wish wncmtnft would chime in and say something--he lives in North Carolina, so maybe he can recognize, from their dialect, where these fellows might be from.

tpafootguy
05-20-2012, 01:32 AM
In the 1st video comment section, some people talk about his feet & he responds to them!

alanmt
05-21-2012, 10:31 AM
i wish charlie would put his feet up!...he seems to have nice big feet...but he almost never does...would love to see his soles more...

Footlover28
05-21-2012, 01:11 PM
i wish charlie would put his feet up!...he seems to have nice big feet...but he almost never does...would love to see his soles more...

Please be sure to check this channel : http://www.youtube.com/ user/cwcountrylegends/videos

There are 366 videos (until today) and lots of them show Charlie baring his feet/soles, too.

Wyntersteele
05-21-2012, 02:33 PM
I believe that's the whole point, tpafootguy. These guys are cool and a little hot, but they're not fooling me. ;)

Wyntersteele
05-21-2012, 02:47 PM
I love innocent fun just like the next guy, but COME ON! Charlie and his bubby are cool; nevertheless, it's plainly obvious that their feet are the stars of the show, which is
great, but masking the YouTube posts with that all-too-in-your-face country charm
is a dead giveaway to the clear-as-air program for lovers of feet. A believe akeel asked
what may be Charlie's take on homosexuality. My answer: It won't be a negative response.
I'll bet my last dollar on that, in lieu of the possibility that the bulk of their viewers will be
gay males with foot fetishes. Trust me, these guys know what they're doing. Stay tuned.

-Wyntersteele :)

drummer
05-22-2012, 09:37 PM
Trust me, these guys know what they're doing.

I don't think they recognize that their feet look sexy to so many of their viewers. Charlie seems far more interested in singing to his "Music Minus One" records, and Thomas, whose soles are so extraordinary, and which Charlie obviously likes to touch and play with, probably just thinks he looks amusing with his feet up at the camera like that.

I don't see so much as a whisper of consciousness in either of them that Charlie has any sort of sexual enjoyment of Thomas's feet, or the feet of any of his other friends. Oh, I think it's there, I just don't think there's any conscious awareness of it.

Nor do I think their accents or manner is a put-on in the slightest. This is 100% the definite article, here.

I've already subscribed to both of their YouTube channels, not wanting to miss a thing.

alanmt
05-23-2012, 01:45 PM
agreed, drummer....anyone who asks questions about his feet get very curt answers from charlie...best to just let them be and let us enjoy :)

drummer
07-18-2017, 03:17 PM
CWCOUNTRYLEGENDS, "Charlie's" YouTube channel, with its odd combination of barefoot enjoyment, readings from scriptures, and sing-along country and gospel music, has "been terminated."

I wonder if anybody has any notion of what happened?

Did YouTube decide there was something amiss with it?

I know that "Charlie" must have had some serious health problems in the last year or two: he had stopped posting for a while, and then, when he returned, he looked much, much thinner and had lost some hair as well, which suggested to me a long hospital stay and possibly even chemotherapy.

Does anybody know anything about what became of him?

drummer
07-18-2017, 03:19 PM
As far as I know, Charlie's last post was almost one year ago, in August, 2016, and that he had made some sort of unusual "live" Webcast on August 4, 2016. This is all I know.

ghawkim123
07-19-2017, 02:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/ channel/ UC8Wk3LDcwtAfYQrXC1xYT8A

He used to have a playlist of Graham H videos and he also had two guests who's feet he liked to smell, who have not appeared on this new channel.

Footlover28
07-19-2017, 12:33 PM
CWCOUNTRYLEGENDS, "Charlie's" YouTube channel, with its odd combination of barefoot enjoyment, readings from scriptures, and sing-along country and gospel music, has "been terminated."

I wonder if anybody has any notion of what happened?

Did YouTube decide there was something amiss with it?

I know that "Charlie" must have had some serious health problems in the last year or two: he had stopped posting for a while, and then, when he returned, he looked much, much thinner and had lost some hair as well, which suggested to me a long hospital stay and possibly even chemotherapy.

Does anybody know anything about what became of him?

Yes, he's still active on youtube after successfully having defeated cancer (as far as I know).

aso49red
07-20-2017, 09:03 PM
Well unfortunately someone flagged Graham H again and so he took down his videos once again.

drummer
07-21-2017, 01:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Wk3LDcwtAfYQrXC1xYT8A

He used to have a playlist of Graham H videos and he also had two guests who's feet he liked to smell, who have not appeared on this new channel.

Oh, thank you VERY much, ghawkim123. I see now that "CWCountryLegends" just picked up under the new account name "Hee Haw Man Charles Wilson Jr."

I don't follow him all that closely, as I'm much more interested in the feet he displays than listening to his "Music Minus One" performances or the "joke videos" he makes, and just fascinated by who he is.

I know ONE of his guests, who had ESPECIALLY good looking feet, was a fellow with the YouTube ID "Dragonthunder201"--but I don't think they've seen one another in a long, long time--his real first name was "Thomas" I think.

Thank you for putting me back in touch with him. Even though I only look in on him occasionally, I'm glad to keep tabs and to see if any very hot soles turn up in his videos.

Such a strange fellow. Clearly a powerful fetish for male feet, and yet, seems to be entirely subconscious with him!