PDA

View Full Version : David Yost

Serph789
04-21-2012, 07:17 AM
Hi there guys, I would like to request David Yost who is most well known for playing Billy Cranston the mild mannered, adorable geek who turned into the Blue Power Ranger in Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. Growing up, I always thought he was amazing out of the entire cast and loved him but recently , 2 years ago, he came out as being Gay and shared with the world his struggles he endured throughout his career including the torment from proudcers and some cast members on the show because of his orientation. He even contemplated suicide. Now, a devote Christian , he works to promote acceptance and equality for gay individuals and is affliated with the Trevor Project. I love him even more so now and look up to him as inspiration. So I was wondering are there any pics of this hunk? Sure he has aged a bit since he was on tv back in the day, but he still is one amazing hunk :D

tenchichan
04-23-2012, 03:25 AM
There were plenty of episodes of Power Rangers where he was barefoot. Every season is on Netflix now, so if you do some digging you're sure to find them. Start with any episode where they're at the beach/pool (usually some fish/sea monster.)

I used to love him as a kid and I still think he's hot. I think part of the reason I watched Power Rangers back then was to get a glimpse at his hot feet.

Serph789
04-23-2012, 10:13 AM
There were plenty of episodes of Power Rangers where he was barefoot. Every season is on Netflix now, so if you do some digging you're sure to find them. Start with any episode where they're at the beach/pool (usually some fish/sea monster.)

I used to love him as a kid and I still think he's hot. I think part of the reason I watched Power Rangers back then was to get a glimpse at his hot feet.

thank you I will ! :D I love him :)