PDA

View Full Version : Lucas's "The Last Day"': rapture or rupture?

ftlaudft
04-20-2012, 08:45 PM
That's the bad news, guys. The world is coming to an end and everybody is going penile or anal. But there's good news, too. There seems to be plenty to go around and nobody is going hungry.

In Lucas's latest film, the boys play so rough that you wonder whether they are experiencing the rapture or a rupture. We should remember as the possibility of a doomsday approaches maybe we should have an extra pair of clean underwear ready, if not a sturdy jockstrap and a user-friendly all-purpose lube.

The four scenes show beautiful men in powerful displays of sexual energy and imagination. Jonathan Agassi in the first scene plays with two hunks on top a tower fort on the coast of Ibiza and his antics include topping, bottoming, and even combining the best of all worlds by doing both as the middleman in a choo-choo train lineup in which he gives and receives at the same time with majestic abandon. At one point, he grabs a bare foot and slurps it. What a crowd pleaser!

The scene between Damien Crosse and Rafael Carreras was intense, but since both dudes wore shoes and sox throughout, my penometer went flabby and well, if you can't say anythiing nice.....

The third scene revived my hormones with the passionate frolic between Adriano Carrasco and a tied-up Isaac Jones. Isaac gives Adriano a juicy blowjob to remember and Adriano unties Isaac. A touching moment comes when Issac removes Adriano's shoes and socks. Their coupling is intense and inspirational.

Agassi steals the scene in coupling numero cuatro. Bruno is sitting alone in a bar with bottles on the table. Agassi wants to attract his attention, but how? So he enters the bar, strips naked, kneels down on the floor, grabs a bottle and sticks it up his ass. It works! Bruno notices and the scene takes off!

The photography of this island in the Mediterranean is quite lovely. The men are sexy hunks with an energy you will admire. The orgasms fill the air with enough sperm to start your own bank. The film does have a number of spurts that could be called an army of jumpin' ejaculati!

I liked this picture and now must ask myself that deep question. If there were only an hour before the end of world and Isaac Jones stood in front of me, which part of him would I choose to nibble on? Hic cock? His ass? His feet? His nipples? Maybe I'll worry about it when the time comes. An apocalyse is kinda heavy stuff to fret about when I have a sinkful of dirty dishes waiting for me.