PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii APRIL 2012

culfoxio
04-16-2012, 05:37 AM
Alright folks -- from the guy that brought you Great Scott's size 14 manly beauties and other assorted contributions -- here I offer you a few more! I took yet another trip to Honolulu and what a amazing variety of feet that I found at Ala Moana Beach Park, and its namesake Mall, right across the street. I love coming here to Honolulu especially, as Oahu is MY FAVORITE of the major Hawaiian Islands -- If I lived here, I think I would be dead by now -- drained dry by j/o to all those stunning young Asian/Polynesian feet that abound here in flip flops, slides and bare feet !!!!! Man -- I love this place !!! I am writing you from my hotel room right now (Early Monday April 16) -- ENJOY !!

The dark foot beflongs to a gorgeous 6'2" Samoan hunk that I met thru Adam4Adam -- he is only 26 years old and I raped his feet with my tongue -- he has HOT size 13 feet, unfortunately he had just showered so they didn't smell one bit. The other, the white feet belongs to a homeless young guy, about 23-25 years old sitting on a bench at the mall. He was very good -looking and had all his worldly belongings in his old bicycle. Comments welcome !

culfoxio
04-16-2012, 01:08 PM
Here is an assortment -- including me on the floor enjoying every last minute of my new Samoan friend's hunky size 13s !!

culfoxio
04-19-2012, 11:25 AM
A good-looking husky white guy laying under a tree at Ala Moana park. There were lots of young, good-looking white homeless guys -- a lot of them barefoot napping under trees, and even on Waikiki -- sad !

Nubro
04-22-2012, 06:01 PM
Here is an assortment -- including me on the floor enjoying every last minute of my new Samoan friend's hunky size 13s !!

Your Samoan Friend has AMAZING FEET! :D Did he like having his toes sucked?

culfoxio
04-29-2012, 07:21 PM
Hey Nubro....ohhhh YEAH....he did enjoy that foot worship session....his first!! He was puzzled that I was so into his feet. I told him, how could I NOT be ???? He is so sweet, will try to hook up with him again this week, April 30-May 3 -- I am hoping to catch a flight to Honolulu again. LOVE them Polynesian studs and those BIG- ASS feet of theirs !!!

culfoxio
05-03-2012, 07:46 PM
So, it's early MAY and I am back yet again in my favorite Hawaiian island - OAHU. I rented for 4 days and drove around with 2 friends -- so much to see !! So many beautiful young men of all races and colors !! Stunning!

culfoxio
05-15-2012, 09:26 PM
A few more of my May 2012 Honolulu trip. Enjoy these candids !!