PDA

View Full Version : my other eternal search-lead singer from A-HA

pigboy73
04-15-2012, 11:43 AM
Just listened to A-ha and was also reminded of my eternal search for some hot sole shots from the 1980s of the lead singer from A-ha. Used to be in all those teen magazines, he was in a bathing suit doing leg lifts by the pool. There was a bunch of sole shots in TigerBeat, 16 magazine, etc. so hot but have never been able to find.

In thinking of old mags also recall some wrestling mags where Ric Flair had a sole shot in the pool and some other wrestlers, pre-internet would look at magazines for foot pics. You all recall any others???

Footlover28
04-15-2012, 12:47 PM
I didn't know about the magazine pics you mentioned. I will def. try my best to find them. Meanwhile, just enjoy the attached pic:D

pigboy73
04-15-2012, 01:45 PM
Holy crap, hot! so hot. What a good find.

Footlover28
04-15-2012, 07:02 PM
I'm glad you like this pic! Here are some more (still not the ones you requested:().

pigboy73
04-15-2012, 08:39 PM
man you're so resourceful. now if you could get him over here to California those feet up in my lap for me to... that'd be cool ;0) well jon Bon Jovi's are the top rock person's feet would like to serve.

Footlover28
04-15-2012, 09:25 PM
man you're so resourceful. now if you could get him over here to California those feet up in my lap for me to... that'd be cool ;0) well jon Bon Jovi's are the top rock person's feet would like to serve.

Thank you, pigboy73! I'm always happy when my posts are well received. Btw: I just searched them after your request. These pics don't come from my archives. Your description of the pics ("in a bathing suit", "leg lifts", "sole shots") made me so horny so I'll definitely try my very best to find those pics of the still luscious and 52 years old Morten. My read is that it's a hard challenge. But I am very persistent!

pigboy73
04-15-2012, 09:28 PM
Its a toughie because it was circa 1987-iah, before they archived magazines on the internet I guess. I had bought a couple, so wish I had saved them. Was one of those scenarios where if I kept them people might know I had a foot fetish, crazy. But yea he was really posing in the pics, hot feet, that small bathing suit. ah

Footlover28
04-15-2012, 09:37 PM
Its a toughie because it was circa 1987-iah, before they archived magazines on the internet I guess. I had bought a couple, so wish I had saved them. Was one of those scenarios where if I kept them people might know I had a foot fetish, crazy. But yea he was really posing in the pics, hot feet, that small bathing suit. ah

So do I get you right when I assume that you aren't able to make scans of Morten's barefoot appearance?

pigboy73
04-16-2012, 02:01 AM
yea, I no longer have the mags. arg.

Footlover28
04-16-2012, 11:55 AM
Morten Harket barefoot

Footlover28
04-16-2012, 11:58 AM
Morten Harket barefoot again