PDA

View Full Version : Homeless Guys Sox

chausetts
04-14-2012, 09:55 AM
Anybody ever sniff a homeless guy's sox? I find them sometimes discarded because they were toooo stinky...they are incredible...I only take them when I see the guy who has just discarded them...and if he is hottt...got a pair yesterday stiff withhis stench....

TheWolf9
04-14-2012, 01:29 PM
What would it smell like?

culfoxio
04-14-2012, 03:36 PM
Ah, that's A LITTLE TOO much for me -- Uggh.... UNLESS, unless the guy is relatively HOT and I see what his feet look like, then I would attempt to touch -- I don't know about smelling them -- but he would have to have Stunning feet .

TheWolf9
04-15-2012, 01:54 AM
Ah, that's A LITTLE TOO much for me -- Uggh.... UNLESS, unless the guy is relatively HOT and I see what his feet look like, then I would attempt to touch -- I don't know about smelling them -- but he would have to have Stunning feet .

Let's say he's a hot masculine guy. Short beard, salt and pepper hair, wears work boots, etc.

chausetts
04-15-2012, 08:10 AM
The guy was really hot 20's bald, blue eyes, size 10 feet n sneakers... and I saw him take then off and discard them...the sox were caked hardwith his sweat...it was overwhelming but worth it..