PDA

View Full Version : Dutch singer Xander De buisonje

Rockyvoet2
04-05-2012, 06:55 PM
Tall singer, big feet. He is a quite a funny character, nice guy, good singer. Big feet.

Footlover28
04-09-2012, 08:13 AM
Some great feet! Thanks for sharing!

Rockyvoet2
04-09-2012, 10:37 AM
Some great feet! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for finding the original picture (where did you find that :)?). I am going to keep my eyes open for his sexy feet, he is such a goodlooking man, he described his own feet as big, good singer and a sweet person too.

Footlover28
04-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Thanks for finding the original picture (where did you find that :)?). I am going to keep my eyes open for his sexy feet, he is such a goodlooking man, he described his own feet as big, good singer and a sweet person too.

I assumed it is a cd cover so I looked it up on amazon, then google (pic search) and then "find similar images", finally I saved the best version I could find.

Rockyvoet2
04-09-2012, 11:28 AM
I assumed it is a cd cover so I looked it up on amazon, then google (pic search) and then "find similar images", finally I saved the best version I could find.

I oficially name you ''The Footdetective''. Now I hope Xander will show us more of his feet, besides this twitter pic, I want his soles. Actually someone I know knew him from college and saw his feet, and told me they smelled a bit.

Rockyvoet2
12-28-2012, 04:25 AM
I oficially name you ''The Footdetective''. Now I hope Xander will show us more of his feet, besides this twitter pic, I want his soles. Actually someone I know knew him from college and saw his feet, and told me they smelled a bit.

more of the sexy singer