View Full Version : dirty feet in soccer shin guards

footbare
04-02-2012, 07:15 PM
hi
i think these look hot.
Do you?

Franz
04-02-2012, 09:50 PM
I think the foot model has great looking masculine feet--fine toes in particular; but I personally have never found dirty soles any particular turn-on. I would much rather see pics of these feet when the guy takes off his shoes and socks and exhibits his hot sweaty but basically clean feet. The last of the five pics is especially hot, in my view. Great looking feet, good legs, and the dirty soles don't show (assuming the man's soles were in in fact dirty as in the other pics).

Haiducii
04-03-2012, 06:51 AM
Wow...Really HOOOT :-) Thanx

gbmcleod
04-03-2012, 08:07 AM
...I understand why guys LIKE dirty toes, but in some pics, it seems gratuitous. Like this one. Still, I can't fault guys who like the idea of the "earthiness" of it. I can guess that dirt means they might smell a bit, too, and I certainly wouldn't have a problem with that!

ropedfeet
04-03-2012, 08:16 PM
A guy's feet could easily get that dirty in a weekend...I know mine do sometimes depending on what I'm doing and if I spend time walking around outside for sure. I think it looks super sexy. Its the way it accentuates the soles that I like best...I'm not big into smell really...its the look of it.

Awesome pics and feet...love those shin guards too. Stirrups are always hot. Super sexy set of pics.

gbmcleod
04-06-2012, 08:42 AM
I myself LOVE smell, as long as it's a musky one, not overwhelming, but not invisible. I know guys' feet don't smell just 'cuz they got dirt: I lived in Viriginia and all my cousins went barefoot, and I don't recall and odor, but then, they were barefoot most of the time, and I think it's biology that determines any smell -- and they didn't have none. ('Course, I wasn't even aware of feet in that way in those days).
But yes, I can see the aesthetic of dirty feet (seeing the arch and padding on the foot better). (I still wish they'd stink just a little, though!) <G>