PDA

View Full Version : toe-chomping: when sloppiness is a virtue...

ftlaudft
03-29-2012, 02:15 PM
The guy's big bare feet are heroic. His name is Jordan, the peds are a size 14, and the long, shapely soles lead up to toes that could play a piano. Jordan is a 24-year-old student and is the latest offering from JockFootFantasy.

But this is not a solo tease. Jordan has an accomplice to work on those marvelous bare feet and the foot-chomper is none other than that globally renowned toe-sucker Kraig, who chomps and munches and slurps and slobbers passionately on Jordan's beautiful feet in a way that can only be described as orgasmic. Why orgasmic? Well, all I can say is that there's a stain in my ceiling today that wasn't there yesterday!

If you need to train your lover to chew on feet erotically, you need to watch the master shrimper Kraig. He buries his face up against the balls of Jordan's bare feet and practically gnaws his way into footsie ecstasy. I just love that guy and the way he does feet! He's absolutely rodential!

The sloppiness in a good shrimp job is a delicate skill. We all must practice, practice, practice!

ftlaudft
03-29-2012, 02:25 PM
Dudes,, check out the Video Captures Thread! FootLover28 has just posted beautiful stills from the Jordan-Kraig frolic!

Way to go, FootLover28! You're the best!

Footlover28
03-29-2012, 06:19 PM
Dudes,, check out the Video Captures Thread! FootLover28 has just posted beautiful stills from the Jordan-Kraig frolic!

Way to go, FootLover28! You're the best!

Thanks a lot for your very nice words, ftlaudft! Much appreciated.
To find it at once: http://www.footbuddies.com/forum/showpost.php?p=54462&postcount=1881