PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Pool Party HUNKS galore!

culfoxio
05-25-2009, 07:42 PM
I had an amazing long weekend in Las Vegas - stayed on the very top floor of the Wynn, went to the Wet Republic pool parties held at the MGM Grand -- twice! On Saturday and Sunday both -- I liked Sunday in particular 'cause there were a lot more hunks around and we got there 3 hours earlier than on Saturday -- so, in total we were there for about 7 hours!! Anyway...I hope to post tons and tons of foot and face/body photos of so many fiiiine White, Latino, a young Israeli stud with size 13 feet, and several Black hunks. Some (very few) sole shots too for your enjoyment. Now, please bear with me -- I am just now getting used to the iPhoto '09 on my new MacBookPro and haven't quite gotten the hang of making my photo file smaller in order to fit them into these posting.
And of course, I urge you to write comments!! Enjoy !

culfoxio
05-25-2009, 07:47 PM
OK...this tattooed stud has such manly feet - would love to smell them and his dirty socks right after a hard day at work - I assume his feet are size 12 or 13 - so manly!

culfoxio
05-25-2009, 07:54 PM
This Latino stud has a decent body and very hot manly feet -- Such manly feet should be WORSHIPPED every day after he gets home from work !! Hmmm!! So lucky however he or she is that gets to enjoy these MAN's feet!!

COMMENTS on all these PHOTOS please!!

fructis
05-25-2009, 08:34 PM
wow!

They sure have some very good looking feet/toes!

The tattooed dude is all sort of handsomeness lol

We need more spy on the street during the summer :P

culfoxio
05-25-2009, 09:33 PM
Thanks Fructis for your comments !!! All comments are welcome - KEEP WRITING !! OK...this stud, I don't know why -- he was my favorite there...he was very drunk already at 11 am, when I got to the MGM Grand on Sunday, May 24. I didn't leave the pool area until around 6pm - so I was enjoying those stud's feet for about 7 hours - and of course, all the drinks that my rich friends invited me to!! ANYWAY... this young stud, Gary, is a recent college grad; 22 year-old cute white boy....man, was he drunk!! After a few hours, he put on some other guy's (a complete stranger) Reef sandals!!! He had the same color pair, but was so drunk that he didn't realize they weren't his own. He was also eating other people's leftovers...so, needless to say, he was so out of it that I managed to snap lots and lots of photos of his amazing young feet - I love his perfect, clean toes and toenails, and the slight Morton's Toe of his !!! I took many very close-up photos and got to chat with him for a little while...there are many photos to come -- Latinos, this tall, lean, young Israeli hunk with looong toes -- YOU'LL See...... STAY TUNED !! -- MORE COMMENTS WELCOME!

culfoxio
05-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Here are the shots of Gary - the young 22-year old White cutie - drunk as a skunk at the Las Vegas MGM pool party Memorial Day weekend !! Enjoy -- I sure have, MANY times!!!

culfoxio
05-25-2009, 09:41 PM
I wish I could upload 10 photos at a time -- how many can we upload at once, huh?? Ohhh... yeah, Tell me how you like the last photo, in which my camera was about 8 inches from this young stud's right foot -- aren't those toes to die for!!! Ohhh....his brother how hot feet too --- I will post his photos later on, He is about the same age, just a little heavier, so his feet are wider and his toes thicker, but I also found those to be sooo hot!!

culfoxio
05-25-2009, 11:13 PM
Hello again... I still have lots and lots of photos to post....I will try to post them when I get a change. This young stud has such long toes, so damn sexy!!! I saw his feet and my dick got hard right away, I was embarrassed that people would notice...I sure wish I could've taken pictures of his soles - that's for sure!! Comments !??

Twinkletoes09
05-26-2009, 12:14 AM
Gary had nice feet, but not everyone is that fortunate

fructis
05-26-2009, 02:51 PM
Gary and the last dude got some amazing feet.

Dont you just love them drunk out of their mind dudes :P

I will try to buy a good camera afor the summer :)

What kind r u using?

culfoxio
05-27-2009, 06:55 PM
Hi Friends....I have been soooo busy enjoying these and other photos that I took in Vegas this Memorial Day Weekend - so busy and drained from playing with myself when I admire these hunks and their manly hunky feet - Here are just a few more, I will post more in the days to come - you can also see them at Feet.tv and MyFriend's Feet - under my username and nickname -- CULFOXIO --
The first 2 belong to a tattooed Black stud with bunions - I like bunions, but not too pronounced like his, although he's got a HOT face and body.
The other 3 photos belong to another Black stud, a little older than the first one. Nice, large feet too.
COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS ????

culfoxio
05-28-2009, 08:22 PM
Darker skinned turns me on! Especially when they are studs showing off their bare feet, not that they had much of a choice -- since this was a pool party after all !!
Two dark studs!
Now...keep in mind, I don't like their feet at all - neither of them -- but their bodies and faces are very hot, I'd say !!

fructis
05-28-2009, 09:12 PM
Some nice hot chocolate in here :)

I happen to enjoy them very much!

And that white dude is very handsome!

Summers are such a foot tease LOL

akeel
05-30-2009, 09:50 AM
Great shots - especially of the Israeli guy. You must have been crawling on all fours to get shots like these!!! It looks like more and more guys are gettings pedicures, which is a good sign. The toenails are magnificant on all these men.

footseek
06-01-2009, 01:57 AM
WOW! Looks like you had such a blast at that pool party! Wonderful job the close ups of all those hot feet. My favorite is the Israeli guy with the super long toes - amazing!
Thanks for sharing with us and I look forward to more!

culfoxio
06-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Here a just a few more....some more to come later on!
--- 1st photo is another yet another drunk stud at the MGM Grand pool party
2nd and 3rd photo are of Gary's friend -- nice wide feet !!

ENJOY !!!

culfoxio
06-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Just a few more photos.... I have several more to post.

I like the first photo -- a young (aoubt 22 years old) Latin guy who was in the middle of dancing when I took this photo. The sole belongs to a tall, lean Black guy -- I don't remember his face, though.

Comments? Suggestions??

Nubro
06-15-2009, 08:10 PM
Culfoxio,

These are some amazing pics! I like almost ALL of these guys' feet you posted. I see you and I have the same taste in toes (Morton's Toes, well-trimmed nails, etc.).
I wish I had been there with you that weekend. I wouldn't have been able to stop looking down. ;) LOL!

Anyway, GREAT pics, and I can't wait to see the rest of them.