PDA

View Full Version : nbarney again

nbarney
05-25-2009, 06:42 PM
A few recent arty shots featuring feet. I'll try to do some soon that are foot-focused just for this site.

Shale
05-25-2009, 08:47 PM
Yer gorgeous man!

I wanna get my mouth on several parts of your bod, feet being just two of them.

ftlaudft
05-25-2009, 08:55 PM
I like you serious, Barney. But I'll bet we could have a lot of fun with a "'Who can make Barney giggle?"' contest. The prize could be ... oh, we'll think of something!

alec
05-25-2009, 09:39 PM
I get excited when I see you name as the poster...and opening your pics is always a treat! Thanks so much...wish I could get my hands and tongue on those feet...
A

drummer
05-25-2009, 10:26 PM
Yeah, I must say, I, too, find myself saying "oh, good!" when I see that you've posted more photos of yourself. I'm really starting to like your photos.

But you know something? Some of them are really quite artistic. I suppose that you're neither a professional model, nor a professional photographer, but some of your photos are really extremely beautiful--not just erotic and titillating, but quite beautiful to enjoy as a work of art.

I think the one that appears to the far left in your post, with you lying on your belly and your feet in the foreground, is really quite beautiful.

As for focusing on feet, I don't know what motivates you to photograph yourself, but I think you should focus on photographing yourself in ways that makes the process enjoyable and satisfying for you--and if we like the photos, too, so much the better.

In other words, I wouldn't worry about pleasing others: I think if you go ahead and please yourself with your photographs, it will please us too, without you trying.

Twinkletoes09
05-26-2009, 12:15 AM
Hell, you are one sexy dude!

Head2Foot
05-26-2009, 02:59 AM
It was a cold, dreary Memorial Day in Chicago
. . . and I kept falling asleep.
Now I've found these new nbarney photos
and I'm awake and warmed,
ending this day
with a feeling midway between "cuddle" and "lust."

peterb
05-26-2009, 08:22 AM
Fine, keep them cummin', NBarney. You, and your pics are getting hotter & hotter. If you'd like my assistance - like lying between your furry thighs to lend some extra stimulus - I'm you man!

Bradat26
05-27-2009, 02:44 PM
Very nice shots, once again. You have great feet, and the rest of you ain't bad either. I echo both ftlaudft and drummer. Thanks for posting your photos.