PDA

View Full Version : straight hotties

lickyafeet
03-03-2012, 06:20 AM
watch my latest pics from straight guys' feet from the net

ropedfeet
03-03-2012, 07:19 AM
What is the magical difference of straight guys feet over Gay guys feet?

I have never gotten that. They look the same to me.

I will say that many straight guys can look as hot as Gay guys do though.

gbmcleod
03-03-2012, 11:39 AM
for all we know, these guys could be gay (and not know it yet), or they're actively Bi.
It's interesting what people "read" into an image given that they know absolutely zero about the subject, like his name, where he lives, how old he is, whether he's gay or straight. Or anything else, for that matter.

Buts, I likes da pictures, whatever their orientation. Like you, I don't care, nor do I hold straight guys' feet in higher esteem than gay guys. It's probably that, when straight guys (when we KNOW they're straight, as in Saturday Night Live and the Zac Efron episode [are we sure he's straight?!?!?!?!?] actually hold their feet towards the camera, it seems sexy. Straight guys aren't supposed to KNOW they even have feet, much less display them as objects of erotic interest. But these days, everyone and their mother has heard of a foot fetish, and I'm sure guys are much more aware of their feet than any previous time in American society. That's actually nice. I saw a show where Tori Spelling's husband pointed out that he had painted his toenails because his daughter loved doing it with him, and then he offered to show them. of course the hosts encouraged him. And Tori made the comment that her husband has "huge feet. Size 14." (That didn't get me hot, either. Not a foot size queen). But he then commented as he showed his painted toenails, "I have very nice feet for a guy with such big feet." SOOOOO, it's obvious he's aware of the attractiveness of his feet. Now, THAT part, I found sexy, that this big masculine guy actually made the statement, in effect, that he was proud of his feet, and that they were very attractive. I thought that was pretty cool. The size and orientation, again, mean nothing. I mean, how many gay guys have great feet, but you comment to them on how nice their feet are, and they still look at you as though you said something gross. (Except, as you and I know, in San Francisco (and probably LA, where they are unbearably beauty conscious of every inch of their bodies!)) where we're a lot more matter-of-fact about fetishes and scenes. I rarely had a guy go "ewww," when I told them they had nice feet. In fact, I remember going over to a guy in the place that used to be a Starbucks on 18th Street at Castro, and saying, you have really nice feet, man. Do you model them? And he was very flattered and excited, like, "really??? I really have nice feet" he said, while looking at them in a new light as though he'd never thought of it before.

vegasguy
03-03-2012, 05:29 PM
I never understood that either. Feet are feet!

vegasguy
03-03-2012, 05:31 PM
Oh, and that first pic? I have never seen a straight guy, showing his ass like that, unless he wanted something up there LOL

lickyafeet
03-06-2012, 03:16 PM
the first pic? his name is Jeff. watch his momepage : www.str8cams.com and ask him if he's gay or straight. he'll answer you! he's straight but he'll show you his feet and his asshole!
no, straight guy's feet are not even better, sexier, more hot or more beautiful than gay guys' feet are! but I means ME I love the fact that straight guys also show us theit feet in a way only gay guys use to do! it's not better or whatever you think, but I love it! that's all!
nothing else!

vegasguy
03-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Just because someone says they are straight doesn't make it so.

deviantnca
03-13-2012, 12:09 PM
The "feet are feet" explanation is too simplistic to me. If feet are feet then maybe you're also attracted to women's feet. I think maybe people are attracted to straight guys' feet because of the ASSUMPTION that straight guys are more masculine. Also because of the fantasy of some kind of interaction with or seduction by such a guy. Whatever, to each his own. Feet are feet, but who they are on makes ALL the difference to me.

ozsole
03-13-2012, 06:40 PM
Gay or straight, it makes no difference to me. It's the appearance of the foot that matters. In fact, a sexy looking foot is such a turn on for me that I'll go for an uglier looking guy with sexy feet over a hot looking guy with ugly feet any time. For example, I think that guy Jeff in the first pic is incredibly good looking but I think that his feet are so unattractive that it completely turns me off him. It's the opposite for me with the guy in pic 5. I wouldn't look at him if he had his shoes on, but on seeing his sexy feet I'd love to get it on with him and get my face into those big, wide soles.

harryjav
03-13-2012, 09:03 PM
Personally, it does not make a difference if the guy is gay or straight. What makes a difference, at least to me, is if the guy looks masculine. Beauty of the feet is the most important but if a guy has tweezed eyebrows like a girl's, is very thin, waifish and so androgynous looking, then for me the attraction is diminished -- despite his having beautiful feet -- and whether or not he is straight or gay.