View Full Version : myfriendsfeet.com stories

eagle024
02-17-2012, 03:27 AM
do any of you guys read/write stories on myfriendsfeet.com? they are of varying quality, but the good ones can be even hotter than photos or video!

I really enjoyed one this week that kinda hit my domination/worship fantasy button...

http://www.myfriendsfeet.com/preview/stories/669.htm

if you have never checked them out, you can read them without a subscription...

Would love to hear if you fellas have any favorite stories from this site - or others for that matter...

Brody
02-17-2012, 09:14 AM
I always read the stories and have enjoyed many of them, including the one you mentioned. Some of my favorites are older ones--My Roommate-in-Law, It's a Wrap and Katonga. Have you written any stories? I actually like a good story better than a video.

boyfeet69
02-17-2012, 10:25 AM
I haven't written any stories, but I've read some of the ones off of that site. I can't remember many of them though. I remember liking one entitled "Mr. Brennan" about some boy that has a crush on his friend's father.

indyfootgu
02-17-2012, 08:32 PM
I love the stories its one of the reasons I joined, but I have to say if it wasnt for the free ones I wouldnt read them. The member ones get to strange for me, I respect some like the tickle stores but me its the worship role play ones that get my juices flowing, I am dam glad the the people write the free ones, I have written a few and will try to find time to do more.

on a seperate note, Cat some cowboy boot removal in a foot worship scene would be hot, or the construction worker after a long day :)

TheWolf9
02-18-2012, 02:05 AM
I wrote the one about Ardeth Bay

Don4UrFeet
02-18-2012, 11:30 PM
I, too, have enjoyed some of the free foot stories on MyFriendsFeet.com and enjoy good hot foot servicing stories in general. Perhaps we can start posting some hot foot stories and experiences on this site also.