PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Sheers

FootDevotee
02-12-2012, 07:10 PM
Where can I purchase Ultra Sheer Socks for Men

culfoxio
02-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Yuck ! I personally can't stand these ultra-thin socks! They look like female panty hose. Uggh. I prefer regular manly dark socks or sweat socks.

FootDevotee
02-12-2012, 10:50 PM
Isn't that interesting? All i asked was a very simple question. Where can I purchase ultra thin OTC dress socks for men? Different strokes for different folks.

Franz
02-12-2012, 11:12 PM
Foot Devotee, I don't know the answer to your query; however, I think if you do a Web search "buy men's ultra-thin socks online" on either GOOGLE or Bing, an on-line source will be listed for you in the search results. Good luck!

ropedfeet
02-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Hi Foot Devotee

Finding socks that are sheer throughout the Whole foot for guys is pretty hard...most times even the sheerest socks for men have the thick toe area, or thick area at the toe and heel. Most guys who are into a really Ultra Sheer look on mens feet buy products that are made "for women"...there simply are no products like them that are "made for guys".

Many guys who like that look actually buy knee highs at the drug store, the ones in the little clear plastic bubbles for around 2 pair for a buck in a few colors.

Yes, those are "made for women" but when they are on a guy and pair of masculine feet that really doesn't matter anymore right? Its how hot they look that counts Those are what the guy in the photo you posted is probably wearing.

I took some pics in some for someone who wanted to see my feet in them. I am including a shot here...it is really like seeing a "bare" foot thru the very light covering. I think it can be very hot.

They all have a seam at the toe, you can see the seam on the picture of the guy you posted. I just moved it over the top so it would not show in the pictures that I took of my feet in them.

There is a site that sells basically the same thing for quite a higher price than the ones you can get at your local drug store. The site is called glieberman.com.

I hope this helps. Post some pics when you get them :)

By the way, there are TONS of guys who think they look hot on other guys.

Ropedfeet.

FootDevotee
02-14-2012, 12:48 AM
Thanks Roped Feet. You are a gem. I'll check it out.