PDA

View Full Version : hairy romanian builder feet

peterlondon
01-22-2012, 01:49 AM
julian, half romanian half ukrainian, very big feet, i was also turned on by his big sexy fists. i hope you will enjoy this masculine man with sweaty feet, he also let me kiss his sweaty armpits which were so musky and manly it was great

ropedfeet
01-22-2012, 06:33 AM
Thank you Peter for these great pictures of Julian...He is certainly one incredibly sexy man..I love his husky build and that handsome face too...I agree that his big hands would be a huge turn on..I think hands can be Really sexy too...and I love the hair all over his insteps...I'll bet you had a fantastic time with him...wow.

LuvBigFeet
01-22-2012, 11:24 AM
What size are those hairy beauties?

peterlondon
01-22-2012, 11:44 AM
about size 12 or 14

buddy723
01-23-2012, 09:44 AM
still no sole pics in each collection :( Such a shame...

peterlondon
01-23-2012, 02:20 PM
a lot of chaps are wary about me pointing a camera at them for sole pics because they are worried their faces will come into it and they will be all over the net, sorry, though i did post a lot of sole pics of nicos giant feet recently... i didnt think about bare sle pics with iulian becaus i was overwhelmed by the handsome hairyness of his foot

ropedfeet
01-24-2012, 02:14 AM
Hi Peter,

An easy way to get sole pics of the "shy" guys would be to ask them to lay face down with their feet hanging off the arm of the sofa or a bed..thats a very sexy angle too, with toes pointing down towards the floor...it is also a great position to worship a manly set of feet.

Also if he kneels on a chair or the sofa with his soles facing you that would be another good way to safely take some great "feet only" pictures...

Just some ideas...but all the pictures you post are great, thanks for them :)

Ropedfeet.