PDA

View Full Version : True Life Twink Foot Stories

tiedfeetguy
05-24-2009, 12:30 PM
I've decided to post here a number of foot memories with twink boi I have at my work (who I will now call Josh, just so I don't have to keep writing "twink boi". Not his real name, of course). He's just the type I like: twink faced, tall, lithe, and heavenly feet. I really helps that he likes to work barefoot, too.

So for the second time, I got to sneak a sniff at his sneaks. Classic black canvas Vans. What was the first time, you may ask? About a year ago, I got a quick, discrete sniff at his white low-rise Converse. Sadly, though, they had only a faint odor of lotion, and no foot funk smell whatsoever. So my expectations were fairly low for this pair, despite the fact that I had seen him occasionally free-foot in these shoes.

While there wasn't much of an odor, there was a very faint odor there. At least there was no lotion smell! But really, since there wasn't much of a smell one way or another, I am happy to report the best part... the sole of the shoe was still warm and a bit sweaty. As if he had just slipped them off after wearing them all day. Talk about near-instant hard on!

Prior to this, I actually got a bit bold, and talked to him directly about his feet... but more in a casual, observational way. You see, his feet could possibly call attention to people who are not even all that into feet, because he has incredibly articulate toes... they are always moving, spreading, and flexing. It's very hot! When I asked him about it, he joked that his father called them "claws". I know a few things he could grip with them. I've also been able to study the tops of his feet a bit lately, and I must say, even those are hot and yummy.

Later on, when it came time put his shoes back on, the room had been darkened (not a plan on my part, really!). He grabbed his shoes and yelled, "Are these mine?" since he couldn't quite tell in the dark. Then I got to see him quickly sniff them. He seemed satisfied they were his, because he put them on. I and another person saw it, and laughed. But if I had been able to act quicker, I would have pushed that shoe hard into his face and not let him up for air.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xjthi5RpJ_8/ShX-MYkPgzI/AAAAAAAACKs/r2WSNh0iTdE/s1600-h/2461719646_36e8783fbb.jpgThe last story I have is not about his feet, but a bit about bondage. The topic of torture movies came up, and he had no idea what it meant to be gagged. (I don't think he was kidding--he's a bit naive, this one.) All I could think of was, I would be more than happy to show him. Even my BF, who generally mocks me a bit for all my fantasies about Josh, suggested we could ball gag him. He was kidding, but now the idea's in my head. Although I had more of duct tape in mind, personally.

Sadly, he will be leaving in a few short weeks for school. I'm dying to get a few pics of his feet, and I may be able to seek them in, but no promises... it's a fairly tricky proposition, for reasons I can't really get into here. By the way, it's my personal guess that he has no foot fetish himself. He's even lamented more than once that he doesn't like his feet. Oh, if he only know that they have their fans!