PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Glor--CBS News

baltsox
01-15-2012, 07:01 PM
About the last year plus CBS morning news plus weekend's and Sunday eve news..

He appears to like to wear designer socks based on a twitter thread--here are 4 of his feet-socks-face ..etc

aso49red
05-28-2013, 04:14 AM
About the last year plus CBS morning news plus weekend's and Sunday eve news..

He appears to like to wear designer socks based on a twitter thread--here are 4 of his feet-socks-face ..etc

Wow that's hot! :)

floridason
05-29-2013, 08:27 AM
Thanks so much! Never expected to even see a glimpse of his feet.

aso49red
02-24-2014, 04:36 AM
Jeff Glor and Josh Dean

aso49red
11-20-2014, 10:26 PM
Jeff Glor and Ok Go

juice
03-20-2020, 07:51 AM
It has been Years since I've been on this site ... thought it went down when the webmaster could not be found . Anyway I'm at home like everyone else hoping Corona would leave us soon .... anyway he might have been posted before in my absence but this is a shout to all the News People keeping us informed ... Jeff Glor ... sexy news anchor ... your feet are marvelous .... Be safe everyone !

aso49red
03-21-2020, 09:21 PM
It has been Years since I've been on this site ... thought it went down when the webmaster could not be found . Anyway I'm at home like everyone else hoping Corona would leave us soon .... anyway he might have been posted before in my absence but this is a shout to all the News People keeping us informed ... Jeff Glor ... sexy news anchor ... your feet are marvelous .... Be safe everyone !

Welcome back Juice :)