PDA

View Full Version : Alec Baldwin

deldeldel
01-11-2012, 11:27 PM
He's a sexy man. If anyone has more foot pics, please post!

avis12
01-12-2012, 09:25 PM
He's such a "product" now--what with all the commercials and his sitcom. He was hot in "She's Havin' My Baby." That was Alec at his finest. He was smoldering in "The Shadow." Glad for all his success, but a little goes a long way nowadays.

tenchichan
01-13-2012, 02:31 AM
No, fuck that, Alec is sex on wheels. This is the hottest foot pic I have EVER seen of him. Wet wrinkled soles? You just made my boner go berzerk. Eff the haters-- if anyone has anymore Alec Baldwin to share, please don't hesitate to do so.

In fact, I'll get the ball rolling. Here's a few pics I wrangled up not too long ago. I posted them in the celeb thread, but I'll repost here for those who didn't see.

dc777
01-13-2012, 04:49 PM
No, fuck that, Alec is sex on wheels. This is the hottest foot pic I have EVER seen of him. Wet wrinkled soles? You just made my boner go berzerk. Eff the haters-- if anyone has anymore Alec Baldwin to share, please don't hesitate to do so.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That pic is HOT.

ropedfeet
01-15-2012, 04:06 AM
If you want to see this hot man when he was much younger Look for a movie called "Dress Gray" which came out in 1986.....it is a really good movie/DVD about cadets at a military academy....he was so so hot in that movie...and there is a scene where he is getting his foot bandaged too, with no shirt on...there are clips of the movie on YouTube, as well as other clips of him from other movies.....

If you have a fetish for guys in uniforms you'll like it for that too...lots of homo-erotica and gay content in the story line..... well worth having it in your DVD collection...and you'll love the swimming pool scenes and wrestling scenes too....He was truly a beauty back then.

Alec has always been a hot hunk and still is.

I remember being So turned on to see the gorgeous swirling pattern of his chest fur when he had no shirt on in that movie...that creamy white skin and the dark fur...I was 26 when that movie first came out...I was a fan of his forever after that lol.

:)

deldeldel
01-16-2012, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the comments and pictures! I'll dig up more photos to post, and if anyone else has any, please post as well!

J