PDA

View Full Version : New Americasn Stud and his feet

skatertim
01-07-2012, 04:02 PM
New Year – New Blood – Best FootKings

Brandnew American Master is the BeachStud with size 11.5 feet, very sweaty feet and armpits after the gym, worship his feet and boots on cam his yahoo/skype is beachstud28 and now 30 pics of him on http://www.mastertim.de forget the rest serve the best and more about American Masters you can find in our free yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theamericanmasters

vegasguy
01-07-2012, 06:12 PM
***yawn***

lovesoles
01-07-2012, 06:15 PM
YUCK!!
Total turn-off! Ugly feet.

deviantnca
01-08-2012, 03:05 AM
These comments are so haughty it's disgusting. The mastertim.de moderator has provided this forum with a lot of free and quality foot fetish material and it's always met with rude commentary. Clearly, you are not into the whole dominant foot master thing, but a lot of guys are. If you don't like it, MOVE ON TO THE NEXT POST.

cecchino
01-08-2012, 02:38 PM
AMEN Deviantnca!!!!
I too cant stand those childish comments.

flickfire
01-08-2012, 08:29 PM
To each his own, Love Soles. Some guys might find his feet appealing.

Bobo
01-09-2012, 08:47 PM
Anything that "one" finds sexually appealing is a very personal and unique thing. Chacun à son goût mes amis.
Bobo.

Bobo
01-09-2012, 08:49 PM
I guess I've just repeated what you have said flickfire. Haha!

vegasguy
01-10-2012, 02:56 AM
Last I heard, there was freedom of speech. Don't like the ugly comments or whatever, move on......................

deviantnca
01-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Of course, anyone has the right to post rude comments. I'm saying have some sensitivity. A lot of people post pictures of their feet on here that I am unattracted to or disinterested in. But, I'm not necessarily going to let that be known to the entire community.

BootsMcGraw
01-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Last I heard, there was freedom of speech. Don't like the ugly comments or whatever, move on......................
Just for the record....

There is no such thing as "freedom of speech" in a private forum. This is not the United States of America; it's FootBuddies. And as such, the house rules are the law of the land.

That being said, all are free here to express their opinion, positive or negative, popular or unpopular, without fear of reprisal. The only exception to this would be if someone decides to write libelous or other character-assassinating statements about a specific person or persons. Those comments would be deleted immediately upon discovery, and the offending party given one warning before action was taken against them (read: permanently banned from the message boards).

lovesoles
01-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Sorry, guys. I didn't realize my comment would ignite such a storm. I generally only post when I have positive things to say, or information to impart, but for some reason I had a real gut reaction to this pic. I think more from the attitude than the feet themselves. I realize what I consider attractive might not be so to others and vise versa. For example, I think Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse, but obviously Matthew Broderick doesn't think so. In future I'll keep my opinions to myself.