PDA

View Full Version : Keith Semple--Chicago Area Muscian (Photo and Video Link)

chgoburbguy
12-31-2011, 12:49 PM
Hey guys, a friend of mine sent me a link to this dude's video...Apparentely he is some sort of local celebrity in the Chicago area. I have never heard of his music, but there were some barefoot shots in the video, so I figured I would share it. Didn't notice any close-ups, but take a look. Apparently this dude was in some UK boyband back in the day. Be curious to see if there were more pics of his feet!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPBAVG6oOn8

**found this pic on his facebook site, thought I would share...hopefully there are more out there:-)**

chgoburbguy
01-03-2012, 09:15 AM
Found this while digging round, so appartenly the photos are out there! Hope you like..I may continue to look for more

chgoburbguy
01-06-2012, 01:05 AM
Don't know if you are diggin this dude, but here is one more I found. May keep lookin if people seem to like him

Footlover28
01-06-2012, 08:29 AM
Don't know if you are diggin this dude, but here is one more I found. May keep lookin if people seem to like him

I like him very much. A very cute and talented guy with very adorable feet! Where did you find this magnificient pic?

chgoburbguy
01-06-2012, 08:39 AM
It was actually in a modeling forum I frequent..so my guess it was from a photoshoot of somet type...I will see if I can find any others

chgoburbguy
01-09-2012, 03:16 AM
Another I found

Footlover28
01-09-2012, 09:43 PM
Another I found

I have to say thanks again! This guy and his feet drive me wild...