PDA

View Full Version : Nice pair of Size 13s

MyStr8M8sFeet
12-30-2011, 03:49 PM
Got lots of emails asking for more of Jason and his size 13s so added another 100 pics of Jason today in loafers, black socks and bare feet. http://www.mystr8m8sfeet.com/home.htm

Rockyvoet2
12-30-2011, 03:51 PM
wow, thanks, real looking feet, tehy look like the smell like a real man coming home from work, great!!

gbmcleod
12-30-2011, 05:12 PM
...which happens sometimes.
The sole is easily the most uniform -- and attractive - way to see a guy's feet. Unfortunately, the toes themselves sometimes "fall down" (pardon the pun) on the job and don't complete the aesthetic picture. I imagine this is why so many photos are the guys' soles. For me, I want to see nicely shaped toenails, ZERO fungus, and proportion (toes in proportion to each other). But I DO understand that that's just my aesthetic at work.
Oh, and I like it when they smell stinky! (Musky stinky, not sour stinky at that!)
Repeat: I must be open to other standards. I must be open to other standards....

foottboi
12-31-2011, 12:49 AM
why this site never film the tops of feet? sometimes its kinda boring only seeing the soles... post some foot top pics plzz :)

MyStr8M8sFeet
12-31-2011, 04:03 AM
Hey foottboi. I guess you didn't see the other post I made today 'Cute 19 year olds feet'. 3 out of 5 of those pics show the tops so your comment is a little unjust.

As the saying goes... you can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time. Different strokes for different folks :)

eep5000
12-31-2011, 06:36 PM
Hey I have to admit, I've seen the preview pix of your site and they models are hot!!! That 19 year old kid you have I love his hairy feet, and if ever given a chance, I'd love to stick my cock between the feet of all your models you have on the site, I plan to be a member soon, so you've won me over dude thanks for posting pics they are awesome.

flickfire
01-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Anymore pics or videos of Aiden coming soon? I sure hope so! I also think your videos
should be more interactive by talking to the models, asking them where they're from,
about what they do for living, and have them talk about what they think of their feet
and whether they have had any foot related experiences.

I think your subscribers would appreciate the addition of some of those things that I
suggested.