PDA

View Full Version : "Savior on your sofa"

Freyr
12-19-2011, 10:04 PM
Here's a funny video that shows off a great pair of feet. Unfortunately, the action happens toward the end. It's also terribly irreverent toward Xianity. You have been warned. :D

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Mga-QfK3hkg

vegasguy
12-20-2011, 02:02 AM
What is Xianity?

Footlover28
12-20-2011, 05:33 AM
What is Xianity?

I'm sure xianity is meant to be christianity. "The X makes it sound cooler."

Footlover28
12-20-2011, 05:56 AM
more "Savior's" feet

eep5000
12-20-2011, 03:32 PM
Not exactly amusing to me at all or funny but we all have our ways of thinking of what Christ is, this guy who played him really must be stupid and a dumb ass to me lol...

ozsole
12-20-2011, 06:10 PM
Not exactly amusing to me at all or funny but we all have our ways of thinking of what Christ is, this guy who played him really must be stupid and a dumb ass to me lol...

Whatever. On this board it's about the feet and this guy's feet are hot. No wonder Catholics have a thing about washing Christ's feet. I'd wash them with my tongue if they looked this good.

pedomano
12-20-2011, 07:34 PM
I don't know who
travis is, but I know he has really beautiful feet! Thanks for posting those shots. Sometime I would love to see a pic of him without the Jesus look, but nothing can take away from the sexxiness of those feet.

ftlaudft
12-20-2011, 08:58 PM
Jesus the ultimate couch potato? That's not exactly how I visualize him, but as the holiday season advances new concepts must be explored. The videoclip proves one thing beyond doubt: Travis Richey has heavenly feet and I'm sure they smell like angel farts. Many thanks to Footlover28 for his ability once again "'to capture the rapture."'

Now, if you want to see a Jesus impersonation that will really upset you, just catch Jason Sudeikis in last Saturday's SNL. Jason, one of my favorite comedicans, shows up as Jesus in a lockerroom sketch and commits a sacrilege: he wears sandals with white socks. WITh WHITE SOCKS! Oh, the humanity! Has he no decency?

eep5000
12-21-2011, 05:37 PM
OK yes its true the feet are hot, yes, but its got nothing to do with Catholics or Christians, I just don't find anything like this amusing it seems like the Church of synagogue or any other religion seems to be attacked by crazy atheist that don't believe in God make fun of us of what we are, please post feet and videos and pictures, they're hot but quit making fun of religion thank you very much...

Footlover28
12-21-2011, 05:40 PM
Many thanks to Footlover28 for his ability once again "'to capture the rapture."'

Thank you very much, laudie! It's always a pleasure to be the delivery guy;-)

bmf2001
12-22-2011, 09:33 AM
OK yes its true the feet are hot, yes, but its got nothing to do with Catholics or Christians, I just don't find anything like this amusing it seems like the Church of synagogue or any other religion seems to be attacked by crazy atheist that don't believe in God make fun of us of what we are, please post feet and videos and pictures, they're hot but quit making fun of religion thank you very much...

If your belief in Christ is so threatened by a little good-natured ribbing, it sounds like you need to work on the strength of your faith.

Franz
12-22-2011, 12:53 PM
Well, bmf2001, I suppose eep5000's reaction would be similar to yours if somebody posted publicly something that made fun of your foot fetishism or your gay orientation. I doubt you'd be amused by that or consider it "a little good-natured ribbing", especially if the guy that posted it were to respond to you: "If your acceptance of your gayness and gay foot fetishm is so threatened by a little good-natured ribbing, it sounds like you need to work on the strength of your acceptance of of your orientation." Personally I'm not into PC at all; however, ribald exposition or "ribbing" of your orientation would be going over the line of good taste. It's surprising that you cannot see this.

iluvfeet12
12-22-2011, 03:49 PM
Personally I'm not into PC at all; however, ribald exposition or "ribbing" of your orientation would be going over the line of good taste. It's surprising that you cannot see this.

Perhaps not the best example, in my opinion... To me it's actually quite obvious he wouldn't see it because it's pretty much something we live with daily. I mean, anyone who watches TV or goes on the internet is faced with constant jokes about homosexuality. For instance, there's an internet meme, a trend, of posting images of gay men or gay scenes and writing "Still not as gay as Twilight" over them. But gay people who visit those sites don't actually act offended. They simply reply, tongue-in-cheek, that they don't want anything to do with Twilight either. And that's the way to go, in my opinion. Getting offended just rewards the person's original intentions. Roll with the punches and show you are better than that.

ftlaudft
12-22-2011, 09:01 PM
The poster who started this thread just wanted to share some exciting pics of feet, those of Travis Richey. He wasn't intending to offend anyone's sensibilities, or start a controversial discussion. He had a link to foot pics and this is a foot site.

If a post or pics offend for any reason, it's best just to stop watching. Go on to something else. It's that simple. It is, really.

Freyr
12-22-2011, 09:06 PM
This is good advice, and I advise you (both yourself and collective Xianity) to try it sometime. Collectively, Xianity has, for the past 1700 years bashed and demonized homosexuals, often with the collective political and military power of the State behind it. If Xians object to their religion being ridiculed, I recommend they stop using their religion to ridicule others.

Well, bmf2001, I suppose eep5000's reaction would be similar to yours if somebody posted publicly something that made fun of your foot fetishism or your gay orientation. I doubt you'd be amused by that or consider it "a little good-natured ribbing", especially if the guy that posted it were to respond to you: "If your acceptance of your gayness and gay foot fetishm is so threatened by a little good-natured ribbing, it sounds like you need to work on the strength of your acceptance of of your orientation." Personally I'm not into PC at all; however, ribald exposition or "ribbing" of your orientation would be going over the line of good taste. It's surprising that you cannot see this.

eep5000
12-22-2011, 09:41 PM
You know bfm2001;

FYI, I'm very proud of being a Christian, and I love male feet a lot, and I love getting jacked off by them too by white guys, latin guys, arabs, european white guys, italians, and other latin masculine men. That goes against the Christian belief cause its not heard of in the Christian faith, so personally, I don't need to have anymore faith then satan being thrown in hell, and the demons with him. I stand on my faith very much, and no I'm not intimidated by stupid remarks on what others think of Christ, that's their business, I just hate the fact that people that are stupid and ignorant would come out with stupid things like this. Although if I met this guy, I'd have no problem to footjob his feet, and suck him off, and satisfy him, I just wouldn't touch him if he's dressed like Jesus. So if you think I was intimidated um think again buddy, I think personally I touched a subject you didn't like, so like I have to get over it buddy, you need to do the same ok??? Sweet love to your feet bud.
AND I DON'T LIKE TO VIDEO LOL....

eep5000
12-22-2011, 09:43 PM
This is good advice, and I advise you (both yourself and collective Xianity) to try it sometime. Collectively, Xianity has, for the past 1700 years bashed and demonized homosexuals, often with the collective political and military power of the State behind it. If Xians object to their religion being ridiculed, I recommend they stop using their religion to ridicule others.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, I totally agree...

BootsMcGraw
12-23-2011, 07:33 PM
Okay, gents....

We've strayed from the original topic. If you would like to continue this discussion, I recommend starting a new thread on the Off Topic board.

Thread closed. Thank you for contributing.