PDA

View Full Version : Shamanic Feet Ritual Part 2

bearanthermoon
12-18-2011, 07:10 PM
When I suck the energy from the toes, sides, and tops////then I go for the middle....where the penis is and suck that. After collecting my 16 ounces of protein from the person's cum. I strip the person naked. Put on side tribal music and suck the guy's neck, chest, and feet again until I let off a load...then massage my cum into his feet.

BootsMcGraw
12-19-2011, 07:01 PM
...After collecting my 16 ounces of protein from the person's cum....
Considering that semen is approximately five percent protein, and that the average ejaculate is about five millilitres (1/6th of an ounce), and that the average latent time between orgasms in a man is about twenty minutes (http://www.andrologyjournal.org/cgi/content/full/26/4/459), it appears that you will be sucking your client's dick continuously for 38,400 minutes [16 / (1/6) / 5% * 20], or about twenty-seven days, before you achieve your goal.

I bet your lips hurt, afterwards. :)

bearanthermoon
12-20-2011, 05:03 PM
Actually 16 onces of protein in a full fledge orgasm...and it's not one a man comes with me...it is usually 4 to 5 times. It is my memo. I am not bragging...I am simply telling about my 56 years of experience on this planet. It is what it is. And I must say.... the rituals of Shamans like myself are very intense...due to our intense energy.