PDA

View Full Version : Michal Novosad at www.malefeet4u.com

MaleFeet4u
12-13-2011, 09:30 AM
http://www.malefeet4u.com/site/index.php

The set includes 65 images and a video total running time: 13 min 20 secs
Feet-back is very welcome.

Our star today is none other than Michal Novosad, a tough looking guy who has come straight from the mean streets of Prague. Long hair is tied back tight against his head as he strips down baring his entire naked body in front of our cameras. With clean scrubbed feet that look so good we can almost taste them, this is one set that will leave a sweet tingle in your loins.

Footlover28
12-13-2011, 12:49 PM
this guy looks hot and spicy! a little rough but at the same time soft. but there is
someone missing in the pics: ME licking and worshipping those beautiful feet!!

pigboy73
12-14-2011, 01:18 AM
Damn he's fine. Hot hot feet, that pic of both his soles, delicious! Wish he was in San Diego for me to work them beauties over.

bearanthermoon
12-14-2011, 07:22 PM
This guy is definitely my type even down to the last vein in his gorgeous feet. I definitely want to see more of him!!!!!

gbmcleod
12-15-2011, 08:26 PM
I'm not sure where the "roughness" is, although you might be meaning he looks "street-wise." I think he's got one hell of a masculine look, which is rough in the way that Mark Wahlberg looks "rough" compared to Brad Pitt (who does nothing for me, but THIS guy in the photo does).
Damn, he's fine! Nice body hair on his butt, full lips...I repeat, DAMN, he's fine!