PDA

View Full Version : Mike Rowe ALERT!

coldfeet
12-04-2011, 09:02 PM
I was watching "World's Dirtiest Man" tonight featuring Mike Rowe on the Discovery channel...Mike shows his soles a couple times during this 1hour long episode. There is a part where he is doing yoga and he has his toes right up to the camera...Then at the end when he is laying on the bed, he wiggles his toes and shows his soles....

Anyone that can get screencaps, that would be awesome :)

Thanks in advance.

MaleFeetParty
12-04-2011, 10:34 PM
Wow! I second that! Please!

DavidA
12-05-2011, 07:43 AM
Count me in! I've always thought he was attractive. BTW, have you checked YouTube? I found a clip of him reading "Horton Hears a Who" while wriggling his toes in the camera.

pigboy73
12-05-2011, 10:44 AM
What was his dirty job in the episode? Saw two last night, but no feet. Would love the job of having to take care of his daddy feet. Hot and big.

rainboww
12-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Plenty of foot shots from 2:11 onwards in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhb5MfY20JM

pigboy73
12-05-2011, 11:05 AM
Great vid, its Heaven.

Footlover28
12-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Count me in! I've always thought he was attractive. BTW, have you checked YouTube? I found a clip of him reading "Horton Hears a Who" while wriggling his toes in the camera.

I can only find him reading "I wish that I had duck feet": http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=03r5PrE3lwY

Do you have the link to the mentioned video? Stay tuned, and some nice caps (from every video) will appear quite soon.

coldfeet
12-05-2011, 05:39 PM
What was his dirty job in the episode? Saw two last night, but no feet. Would love the job of having to take care of his daddy feet. Hot and big.

He wasn't doing a dirty job in this show. I believe it was a new type of show he was doing, where they took samples from his skin after being sneezed on and other experiments, Mike and this other guy even did an experiment to see how many dust mites are in bed mattresses.

indyfootgu
12-06-2011, 09:02 PM
I will admit I think he is a fine looking man, and he has some hot feet, but My interest goes way down when I hear him bashing gay men, he comes accross as very any gay