PDA

View Full Version : Homeless Guys in Quebec

chausetts
11-29-2011, 07:48 AM
The city I live in has some of the HOTTEST homless guys that can be savoured....They are all hott ans manly....aged from 25 to 50...They can ofen be spotted at traffice lights where they ask for change from passing cars...I have see different guys thru the summer and into the fall.

They are all French and sooo hotttt. They look relatively clean as their clothes look clean and they must go to grouphomes..but they spend all day ouside wlaking up and down....and in the same soxxx....

Among the hottest Ive seen, was a pair of twins in their late 20's almost bald dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'10 160 or so and size 11 feet in sneakers and white soxx. One Saturday evening this August I was sitting in the adjacent park when one of them came to sit on a bench opposite me.

It was a sultry evening and he was wearing shorts a tank top and white sox in his sneakers. I looked directly at him thru my dark shades. He took his sneaker off and peeled off his sock, and then bagan rubbing his foot.

He looked directly at me while doing this...I stared at him and could see his hott foot being rubbed to take off the sweat. He then held his sneaker against his nose and inhaled...I alomst jumped off the bench towards him, but held myself in check.

He put back his sock on and then took off his other sneaker and sock. Rubbing his foot, he then sniffed his other sneaker, all the while looking right at me. He seemed to know how turned on I was.

He got up and went back to the traffice light...I saw him again in the following weeks but he never took his shoes off again. I shall probably see him again in the spring...

There are many more sightings to relate...u guys wanna hear about them? These guys are pure beef. Their sox and feet must smell sooooo strong...They have discared their soxx all over the parks...and guess who got to lift them and sniff them? Some of them had been worn for months....

somecanuck
11-30-2011, 01:47 PM
Is this in Quebec City? Montreal? Where? Yeah, that sounds awesome. A lot of my friends travel, hobo styles. I had one, who'd just come back home, who hadn't changed his socks in a week. He just got a new pair and left his old ones. I snuck them from where he tossed them and kept them. They smelled amazing! So stinky.

chausetts
11-30-2011, 03:37 PM
Mmmm what does your friend look like and how old is he? These guys are all more like drifters instead of homeless. I saw the same guy today, he now has a winter coat but still has the same sneakers...and he stared at me

somecanuck
12-01-2011, 01:54 AM
I can show you both what he looks like and his feet. This was taken 7 years ago! Time sure flies.

chausetts
12-01-2011, 05:10 AM
He is hotttt....does he know you inhaled his sox? What color were they? Did he wear sneakers or leather shoes? Did you worship his feet as well?

somecanuck
12-02-2011, 04:29 AM
He doesn't know about that time (black socks, by the way), but he later let me massage and smell and on one drunken occasion, worship, his feet.

chausetts
12-02-2011, 05:01 AM
wowwww what was that like? does he let u do that all the time? did u sniff his soxx on his feet as well?

chausetts
12-02-2011, 05:03 AM
who were all those other guys in the pic?

somecanuck
12-02-2011, 01:02 PM
I haven't seen him in maybe 4 years. And, no, I've only worshipped him once, and his socks were already off. What I remember, it was awesome. He has great feet. They smelled, tasted and felt fantastic. I once massaged his feet and they were really stinky. I loved it. The other people in the room did not, haha. He also let me take pictures of his feet on a few occasions. The picture above was taken on Canada Day, hence all the people milling about.

chausetts
12-02-2011, 01:17 PM
did u worship him infront of all those people? i could never do that.....did he enjoy the face that u were hungry for his hott foot scent? i saw the same homeless dude again yesterday at the same spot...he stared hard at me but of course its too cold for him to take his soxx off....

somecanuck
12-02-2011, 01:26 PM
No I just took pictures on this occasion. I worshipped his feet at a New Years party a couple years after this. He went along with it. I don't know if he enjoyed it, but he didn't stop me. He did have a sexy cockiness about him, though. We were both fairly drunk at the time. He seemed upset with me later actually, but I think it was more because I told my best friend that he let me worship his feet, who happened to be his girlfriend at the time.

somecanuck
12-02-2011, 01:40 PM
btw, don't do that! If you ever end up worshipping a guy friend's sexy feet, keep it quiet.

chausetts
12-02-2011, 02:21 PM
i have worshipped several guys' feet and only THEY know about it....never did a homeless guy tho....the abandoned sox were unbelievable though....so pungent....