PDA

View Full Version : Theatre

pigboy73
11-28-2011, 12:31 AM
So I work at a live theatre and when I know all the actors are onstage I go into the dressing room and smell this hot actor's socks. Is that completely invasive? Its a bit twisted and perverse but he's totally hot and the socks are usually warm since I know when all the actors are going to be onstage. thoughts?

DavidA
11-28-2011, 09:26 AM
Don't get caught!

TiCkleD aWay
11-28-2011, 01:49 PM
Don't get caught!

This! :)))

ftlaudft
11-28-2011, 03:05 PM
I think you should let yourself get caught. They will doubtless decide to punish you and may spank you. Or make you do naughty things to them. Why, the possibilities are endless!

pigboy73
11-28-2011, 04:09 PM
That'd be nice, but as I know the act where all are on stage, they'd have to actually leave the stage during the show for me to get caught. The one hot actors socks, are intoxicatingly amazing. Man musky and usually still warm and a little damp. Its heavenly addictive.

ChicaToes
11-29-2011, 10:31 AM
not the only one who has done this my friend...doin the show JOSEPH and the guys in sandals, HEAVEN..smelly, sweaty, scented and found out a few guys were into feet..all is well, but YES don't get caught! Rumor was, on the set here in Chicago with Oceans 11, Clooney had some smelly feet from wardrobe!

alexandre
12-04-2011, 10:25 AM
Go to bed with them, where I can lick & suck them from head to toe!!!

Where I could actually sniff & lick their hot toes & feet all over, and than suck on their man holes. And than............ "muff dive" into their thick manly bushes ( I love a guys bush as much as his hot feet) before I fucked the fire out of them, and they me!!! Now that beats sniffing their dirty socks.

Than, for the the closing scene, I would suck the sperm out of their cocks and chew it like chewing gum, as I faced their hot, handsome, faces.......YOWZER!!!

Now that's living, if you ask me!!!!

pigboy73
02-12-2012, 11:16 AM
OK so back to my question again on morality. In the past few months have become better friends with one of the straight actors in the plays. And now he has asked to crash on my couch for awhile. Happily happily obliged. And yes I know when he'll be off onstage/at work. And his dirty socks are going to be at my disposal right here at home. Wrong to sniff them and more?

jonk
02-12-2012, 08:06 PM
If you're just going to find his dirty socks and sniff them while he's out at work I'd say no big deal or moral dilemma there. Just put them back where you found them the way you found them. I'd be astounded if he remembered how his socks were laying when he threw them on the floor or in a hamper.

If you're keen on sniffing them while you take care of yourself, again I personally don't see a problem with that as long as you put them back as above. If you want to jerk of on them or into them that's different. You'd obviously have to wash them and that would like a bit odd why you were washing his socks/clothes.

If you're planning on taking them, hiding them, and keeping them, that would be a moral issue of stealing. Otherwise, I'd say enjoy the time with his socks while you can.

Jonk

pigboy73
12-02-2012, 10:15 PM
k, so the actor who's feet I adore is still living with me and man has it been hot. I want his feet bad, but still hasn't happened, may never. but thats ok, respect his straightness. Maybe will one day want a rub, if so a slow process.

I did find however how great it was in the summer when it was hot, if his feet were right by the fan and the fan was blowing towards me, omg, yum. So great and he had no clue that the scent was coming to me.

And lately he's been resting his feet almost above my head. The way my couches are postitioned when watching tv he sprawls and his feet almost touch the top of my head, and if I look to talk to him all I see is feet, and he only sometimes moves them out of the way. the morecomfortable he gets here, the closer they get to me, I've found, its pretty cool. This actor has such a musky man scent pretty hot.