PDA

View Full Version : Queensland AUSTRALIA Nov. 2011

culfoxio
11-27-2011, 05:33 AM
Just a few HOT, mouth-watering feet that I photographed in Gold Coast, Queensland - AUSTRALIA while on a visit to my friend's new home -- Nov. 2011 -- sorry about the blurry first foot photo -- but believe me his Fijian feet were MOUTH-WATERING hot !!! About a size 13 or 14 -- the leg/feet shot was of a GORGEOUS New Zealand stud, about 25 years old with about a size 13 feet -- I was stopped dead on my tracks while at a far-away river and pool area in rural Queensland, not far from the New South Wales border. Just STUNNING !!

toetug10
11-29-2011, 03:53 AM
WOW! Your taste in feet never fails to deliver beauty. This guy's feet sort of remind me of your friend Frank feet from Mass.-just a smaller version.

culfoxio
11-29-2011, 01:59 PM
Yeah....That's the kind of feet I like -- longer second toe, large (prefer over size 12) and the Fijian guy was a Foot Hunk too let me tell you! His feet were rough and strong, too bad we were in a post office and I didn't dare use the flash. We chatted for about 5 minutes. I wanted to drop to the floor and kiss his huge manly feet !!

a1david1a
12-11-2011, 12:11 AM
The first photo looks like it was taken in the Broadbeach shopping area, coming out of the food court and heading up towards where the restaurants and grocery store are. Weird feeling. It's where I get my groceries! :)

About 2 blocks away from there is where I saw the most stunning man I've ever seen in my life.

culfoxio
12-11-2011, 10:57 AM
YES, Yes Indeed!! The first photo (as well as the fuzzy, unfocused barefoot shot) was shot at Broadbeach, I visited that shopping area several times during my visit to the Gold Coast. The third photo was taken at Currumbin Rock pools, near the NSW border .-- I live in Northern California, but travel quite often to many locales all over the world, both for business trips and leisure. This particular holiday in Queensland was to visit my friend who recently moved to the area from California -- so NOW, I HAVE a free place to stay !!! I loved it, hoping to return in February or March 2012 !!

fabulousmark
12-21-2011, 05:25 PM
Great feet on the guy in white shorts!